Chapter 1: The Mutant Stark

COVER DONE BY: ladyarchangel74

Stark is a Mutant. No, not genius, billionaire playboy philanthropist Tony Stark! But his less famous baby sister by 10 years Alina Elizabeth Stark. She is quite a powerful mutant according to Professor Xavier. The only thing she lacks is discipline and a goal, must be a Stark thing.

Once she finished her training she immediately returned home to Tony. Stating that they were too stiff at the school. Too many rules and the last thing Alina wanted to do was play hero. Boy was she in for a surpise. But at home she got to play around with Tony as they always had. Best of all she now had her powers under control.

What were her powers you ask? Well, she is what is known as a level 5 Mutant. One of the most powerful. She is an Elemental. She can control the elements. Like earth, air, water, fire, and metal. The purest form of earth. And blood but that's kind of creepy so she doesn't like to use it. She can also teleport, and has a healing factor.

Tony and Alina like to mess around with her powers just to see how far they can go. But Tony isn't stupid, when they do he always puts a communicator on her and a tracking device just in case. Tony has always had this fear she'll teleport somewhere too far for him to get to.

One day after watching the Battle of The Five Armies and Alina had stopped crying over Thorin's death. Tony posed a question.

"If you could teleport to Middle Earth and stop Thorin's death would you?"

The other Avengers threw popcorn at Tony.

"That's a stupid question Tony. 1 Middle Earth doesn't exist. And 2, we all know Alina would do it in a heart beat." Natasha said about her best friend giving her wink.

Alina huffed, but she knew it was true. Alina was so in love with the character of Thorin Oakenshield. She'd do anything to stop it.

"Okay then let's try it." Tony said clapping his hands together with a mischiveious grin.

"You're serious, you want to try this?" Alina asked.

Tony shrugged. "What have we got to lose. The worst that can happen is that you teleport right back here. The best it work, you prove Middle Earth exist. You come back, we all go and save the day."

Alina looked at Tony then shrugged. "I'm game, let's do it."

Bruce being the voice of reason. "Have you guys even thought of the consequences?"

The Starks answer at the same time. "What consequences?"

Bruce takes off his glasses and rubs his face. "The fact that you may not be able to come home, genius."

They answer again "Nah, it'll be fine." With a smug look on their faces.

"Okay enough chit - chat let's do it to it." Tony said all excited

Alina prepared herself by concentrating on Middle Earth. On how it looks, specifically Rivendell and getting there before the dwarves. How it looks according to the movies and the paintings she has seen. In the meantime, Tony got a tracking device and an interdemensional communicator that he uses for Thor ready and gave it to Alina.

"Just in case." Tony said as he gave them to his baby sister.

All the Avengers gathered around to watch.

Alina closed her eyes and said. "See you guys later." With a flash of light she was gone.

"What happened?" Asked Clint.

"I don't know the flash of light was something new, Jarvis track my sister." Tony said rather calmly.

Javis came back."**I'm sorry sir, but I can not locate Miss. Stark anywhere, on this planet."**