Chapter 22- Disasters Strike

Castiels POV

I should of seen it coming. I should of seen it as a trap. It was too good to be true. Why did I fallow that man? I should of known better. I should of stayed with Dean and maybe.... Just maybe I wouldn't be in this tank right now along with my four brothers and a man who was practically a stranger to me.
We didn't deserve this. We deserved better. Well at least they did.
Now we were experiments

*3 hours before*

Dean threw me one of his ACDC shirts since most of my clothing was in the wash. All except my trench coat. Which I was grateful for
"So Cas?" Dean started as I put on the shirt.
"Yes Dean?"
I pulled up my pants then my trench coat.
"Tomorrow is your birthday."
I nodded
"What about it?"
I sat on the edge of the bed and started to tie my shoes
"I wanted to give you your present now..."
I look up at him in surprise
"You got me a present?"
He chuckled
"Your my boyfriend Cas of coarse I would get you a present!"
I blushed "I-I thought last night was my present..."
Dean bursted out laughing clutching his stomach
"Well great sex does make a great gift but I was talking about something else."
Dean went over to his night stand and opened the drawer. I heard her move somethings around before he took something out and hiding it behind his back.
"Stand up, turn around and close your eyes."
I furrowed my eyebrows
"Why?"
"Cas please do it."
I sighed and did what he was told. I heard heard a chain being in raveled and then felt coolness around my neck.
"Ok Cas."
I opened my eyes and felt my neck. A small silver chain hung around my neck and at the end was a pendant.
"Dean you know I'm a guy right?" I joked
He chuckled and nudged me
"Just look at it closely you little shit."
I took the pendant in my hand. It was shaped like a heart and had the word Family and I realized it was latched shut.
"It's a locket." I confirmed
Dean nodded "Open it." He whispered
I unlocked it causing a small click sound. What I saw nearly melted my heart. It had two pictures in it. One was of my family many years ago when I was just born. My mom and dad stood there and in front of them were Michael and lucifer who looked much younger. Micheal was holding a small Balthazar on his shoulders and Gabriel on lucifers. And my mother was cradling baby me.
Now the second one was even better. I remember this picture being taken two days ago at the diner. Ellen was throwing a Fourth of July party. (Ok I'm not sure if Nassau celebrates Fourth of July. It probably doesn't I just kinda used this as an excuse.)
A lot of people had come and we got someone to take a picture of all of us. Ellen, Bobby, Jo, Ash, Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel, Balthazar, Garth, Charlie, Lisa, Raphael, and Sam. Then there was me and Dean in the picture. We were sitting on the ground next to Sam and Garth on either side of us. Deans hand was in mine. And while I was looking at the camera Dean had kissed my cheek fully and lovingly.
My two family's. My past and my present. I loved it.
I held the gift close to my chest as I tried not to cry.
"The gift is water proof so when this is all over and you go home you can take it with you. I got the picture from lucifer. He said he brought it here when he came here. I just copied it and shrunk it down. It's not much but-"
"Dean." I interrupted and cupped his cheek "Shut up." I chuckled then kissed his softly
His hands tangled in my hair as he kissed back
"I guess that means you like it?" He mumbled against my lips
"No. I love it. Thank you."
"Happy birthday Cassie."

There was banging on the door
"Hey love birds you coming?!" We heard Sam shout

_________

We drove to the village and met out side it.
Sam had run a head of us to gab who light up at the sight of the human. I'm pretty sure they had a thing for each other. Looks like we both fell for humans.
Dean gripped my hand tightly in mine as we walked over to them.
Mikey ruffles my hair causing me to groan
"Come on Miky!"
"Yeah Mikey your doing it wrong!"
Just then Gabriel took my head under his arm and gave me a noogie. Everyone laughed as I shouted in protest
"Ah! Gabriel stop!"
Finally he let go and I tried to fix my hair.