Chapter 10- hidden secrets

Guess who's publishing from London! Who ever reads this book and lives in London you live in a beautiful city and I'm honored to travel all the way from the USA to come visit here! Enjoy this chapter! :)

Castiels POV

My eyes cracked open the next morning and I almost forgot where I was. I didn't feel the normal coolness of water. But the warmness of the air. It kinda felt weird not waking up in water. So unnatural.
I rolled over slightly groaning sore from walking. Wow. Walking. Never thought I say that. Even the ceiling was unnatural. Instead of shells plastered together it was just a plan white ceiling.
It just wasn't right to me. None of it was. I ran a hand through my hair and sighing.
Then I remembered the events of last night. I shuddered at the thought of that horrid dream.
Wait...
I look to my right to see the covers slightly pulled back and a indent in the mattress where a body slept. Where was Dean?
"Son of a bitch!" I heard someone shout causing me to bolt up into a sitting position.
I sprung from the bed, not even bothering fixing myself up, and ran down the halls.
I bursted through the kitchen doors causing a startled Sam to yelp and Dean to scream again.
"Cas what's the rush?!" Dean asked alarmed
I was painted and looked at him and I almost bursted out laughing. Deans hair was covered in white stuff
"I thought you were in danger. I heard shouting. But apparently not." I chuckled.
I shakes the pounder stuff from his hair
"Dropped the flour for the pancakes and it got everywhere." Dean groaned.
I looked around and noticed all the white flour, he called it, covering the floors and counter tops.
"I see that." I smiled

Dean started to clean up. I offered to help but he didn't want me too so I sat down. Sam was reading a book about sea life.
"Hey Cas? Is there such thing as a kraken?" He asked all of a sudden
Dean chuckled "Sam I can tell you there are no-"
"Yeah his name is fluffy and we feed him twice a day."
They both looked at me shock and surprised in their features. I couldn't hold a straight face much longer and bursted out laughing
"You both should of seen your faces! Of coarse there isn't a kraken! Those things went extinct years ago!"
Dean threw a ball of flour at me making my black hair speckled with white dots.
"Hey!" I shouted threw my laughter.
Just then a warm tung licked my cheek. I turn around quickly to see the furry golden beast from before on its hind legs. I screamed and fell over on too the ground.
The beast ran over to me and continued to lick my face.
"Ahhhh help its attacking me!" I screeched.
I heard Sam and Dean laughing hysterically at me as the thing continued licking the flour from my face. I started giggling cause it kinda tickled.
"Get! Hahaha! It off!"
Dean finally pulled it off me still laughing at the flustered mess I now was.
"Easy bones." Dean chuckled
"Don't worry Cas. This is just bones Sams pet dog."
I sat up and came face to face with the dog
"Why did it attack me?"
I say that as the dog licks my nose once more. I groan and stand up
"He just likes new people. It's how he shows he's excited. He was just licking you not attacking. You can pet him if you like."  Reassured Sam
I reach out and gently pet the furry creatures head. It was soft and fluffy. I smiled and sat down and Bones laid down next to my chair.
"So what are pancakes?" I asked as Dean set down a golden, brownish flat slab in front of me.
"Trust me you'll like them. I make the best pancakes." Dean said
"He Cas." Sam said mouth full of pancake. He reacts over and drizzled a sticky substance on to the pancakes.
"They will taste better with maple syrup."
I took my fork cutting myself a piece and sticking it in my mouth. My face lite up in pure delight at the flavor in my mouth
"This is wonderful Dean!" I cheered stuffing my face with more.
Dean laughed "woah tiger why don't you wash the rest down first."
He placed a glass of water in front of me. I took it in my hands and right as the cool water touched my lips a sharp pain shot through my legs. I yelped and fell off the chair once more. Bones started barking  and Sam pulled him away.
"Cas are you ok?!"
Just as he said that my pants ripped off as my legs glued back together revealing my black tail. I almost forgot what it looked like.
"Sam take bones into the other room." I ordered Dean
He picked me up and placed me on the couch.
"Cas how?" He asked me
"I...I think the water triggered it. I think every time I'm exposed to water my tail grows back."
Dean sighed and ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair
"Dammit. I guess keeping your tail a secret will be harder then I thought."
Just then my tail disappeared once more and I was also naked again.
Dean not even fazed this time handed me a blanket then went to grab me some more clothing.