*sequeal is up*

Hey guys so the squeal is up and first chapter is done. If you liked this book I hope you'll like the second book in this series! Description is below 

*BOOK TWO*

Dean and Castiel had been together for months now. With the Novaks back in rule, Crowly dead, the kingdom at peace, and a perfect bond between the two lovers life couldn't be more perfect.
Well except for the fact that it's Deans last year of high school and he's almost finished. He is excepted into a college that is in the U.S separating him and his lover. Of coarse Castiel, with lack of knowledge of the situation couldn't wait for Dean to graduate so they could officially start a life together.
But not all things are going smoothly on Castiels side ether. A another royal family is visiting Chucks kingdom and request a arranged marriage or a war. And who could be a better choice then with the young Castiel?
Secrets, betrayal, lost and love. These two boys must go through these things in order to stay together....Or is all hope for these two officially lost? Maybe things aren't so perfect after all...

Please find this title on my profile if you choose to read! I once again want to thank you all for liking his book. I say it all the time but I'm gonna keep saying it cause of how grateful I am. If you read the Info chapter about why I made this book you know then how important this book means to me. I look forward to continuing this series and hopefully many more will like the ones to come. Thanks! Love you guys!

-Jez