Chapter 16- reuion and explanations

Gabriel's POV

We were pretty far from the kingdom now. And by now Crowly probably has search parties looking for us. And by now the whole kingdom knows about our rebellion....
This whole thing must of started something. We all knew it too.
As the 5 of us swam along staying high alert no one questioned what happened back there. What Crowly was talking about. Because judging by Michaels sad expression and hurt eyes, is best not too.
"We should stop here and rest." Meg said coming to a coral bed.
We all silently agreeded and sat down.
"So you did for sure see Castiel get away?" Balthazar asked
Anna nodded "Yeah Crowly almost got to him but the waves took him away."
"do you know where he could of went?" I asked
Meg perked up
"A boy."
The three of us looked at her confused
"What?" Mike questioned
"He said went he went to the surface he met a boy. He might of went towards the surface world." Said Anna
"Is that even possible?" I asked
"Yes." Mike responded
We looked at him shocked
"How do you know?" Meg asked
"Because I've seen it before."
Before we could question anymore we heard-
"Hey Russia, Dean, you coming in or not?!"

Castiels POV

"Ready for a cove day guys?" Dean asked us as we came to a halt next to others cars.
"Hell yes!" Me and Sam exclaim
Dean grabbed his snorkeling stuff from the trunk and I stayed with him while Sam ran ahead into the water with the others.
"You wanna come to the reef with me today?"
I nodded excitedly 
"Hey Russia, Dean, you coming in or not?" Garth shouted
We both laughed and Dean put on his snorkeling gear before we both ran into the water. I focused on keeping legs as I dove into the water. Luckily I could still breath in the water.
"Hey Cas i challenge you too a breathing under water contest." Garth said
We all groaned
"Sorry Garth but I'm tired of seeing you lose. I'm taking Cas out to the reef."
Charlie laughed
"Have fun love birds."
We rolled out eyes and Dean dived under and I followed him.
Dean took my hand and we swam together deeper under.
The reef was beautiful. We usually do this but each time we would explore a new part. We decided to go deeper this time. I enjoyed this. I felt at home when we did this.
Dean pointed to shinny thing . I smiled to myself and decided to get it for him. I swam down and picked it up then swam back to him.
I held out a multi colored shell. It was absolutely beautiful
"Here have it." I told him
I saw him smile through his mask and take my hand. He pulled me closer and I wrapped my legs around his waste and he just held me close as we floated in the water. I love this. I love... Him.
Just then he looked me in the eyes and I looked back getting lost in them. Then he took off his mask and leaned in. I did the same. Our lips were inches apart when all of a sudden a bunch dark shadow came out if now where.
Dean was ripped from me and I screamed
"NO!"
He didn't have his air mask on....
I didn't have time to focus on the figure as my tail grew back and I was chasing after them near shore.
Sam's POV
We were all laughing at something ash said when we heard yelling. All of a sudden we hall screamed as we fell into the water being knocked down.
"NO!!!" Cas screamed as he swam past us tail and all. Oh shit.
That's when I realized  my brother was being dragged.
"DEAN!" I shouted
"WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard Raph shout.
I ignored their shocked expressions as I chased after them

Deans POV

I felt my self come to a halt.  Tried swimming to the surface but hands just pulled me back down. I looked to see a guy with long golden brown hair and angered golden eyes. I also realized he had a tail. He had his hands on my neck trying to choke me.
I tried to pull him off me but it was no use.
"LET HIM GO!" I heard 
The man was thrown off me and I felt Cas lift me by my arms and bring me to the surface.
I was gapping from struggling to breath. Cas held me close smoothing down my hair to get a good look at me
"Dean! Are you ok!" Sam said swimming over to us
"C-Cas! M-Mers!" I struggled out
Castiels eyes narrowed at my words
The others rushed over to us wide eyed
"What the actual hell man! You have a tail!" Exclaimed Lisa