Chapter 19- smut and i love yous

*Smut warning caution not sure how good it will be*

3rd POV

Dean was sucking on Castiels neck practically begging. Begging to be loved by Cas.
Cas followed deans moves. Moaning out in pleasure at the gentle sucks Dean was putting on his neck.
"Wait. Dean." Cas panted
Dean reluctantly looked at Cas
"Yes babe?" He said huskily
Castiels pants tightened at deans tone
"Shouldn't we do this in a more private place?"
Dean smirked and nodded
Cas was gonna turn around and walk but Dean scooped Castiel up. Castiel squealed as Dean carried him bridal style to his normal room in the diner.
He kicked the door shut with his foot and Dean threw Castiel on the bed causing them both to giggle giddily.  Dean took the candle that was on the bed side and lite it with a lighter causing a romantic lighting in the dimly lite room.
"Dean..." Cas panted as Dean came over and started to unbuttoned Castiels shirt.
"Dean I never done this before..."
Dean stopped
"Do you want to stop?"
Cas placed a gently meaningful kiss on deans lips. He sucked on his bottom lip making Dean moan in pleasure
"Hell no." Cas whispered against his lips "But...go easy."
Dean pulled back and kissed his lovers forehead
"I promise. I would never hurt you my angel."

Dean took off his shirt then took of Castiels and throwing them both to the side. Then Dean stood up and Cas watched with wide eyes as Dean slowly unzipped his pants. Then he took off his boxers.
Castiels breath hitched at the sight of the beautiful bare ass man before him.
Cas didn't want to waste anymore time. He stood up throwing his pants off then boxers.
Dean has seen Castiel naked before. Every time he grows a tail actually. But looking at Cas dick and all. In the candle lite room. It just turned him on.
Dean licked his lips excitedly and whispered
"Oh baby this is gonna be good."

Dean slowly walked over to the shy flustered Castiel. He could tell Cas was nervous to do this. To be honest so was Dean. He loved his angel and he didn't want to hurt him.
Dean put a hand to Castieks neck rubbing his thumb gently on his check.
"I'm gonna take it slow first ok."
Castiel gulped and nodded.
Dean once again started to suck on Castiels neck. He let his head fall back giving Dean more access. He practically moaned deans name softly.
Dean kept sucking leaving many bruises and licking over them making Cas shudder.
Dean then moved to Castiels lips again gently pushing him to lay on the bed. Dean hovering over him.
Dean started to trail kisses down Castiels chest causing him to grip onto deans hair tightly and he blushed when he realized how low Dean was actually going.
"Dean...fuck me already."
Dean smirked at Castiels words and reached for the lube on the nightstand.
He rubbed the substance on his hands then looked at Cas
"You ready?"
Castieks eyes glistened with lust
"Fuck yes."
With out hesitation Cas practically bucked with he felt deans hands on his dick moving up and down. Deans fingers teased the tip causing pre cum. Castiels mind was going crazy and they weren't even at the good part yet.
"My turn." Cas panted grabbing the lube.
Dean didn't have time to lay down before Cas sat up grabbing deans dick. Dean moaned Castiels full name loving the feeling of his merman's hands all over his dick.
"Ok I'm ready." Dean panted
Cas stopped and Dean ordered him to lay down once more
"I'm taking the lead on this one baby."
He put a condom on both of their dicks and started sizering Castiels hole, lube all over his fingers. Castiel was panting deans name over and over.
"So...good...so good Dean."
Dean bummed
"I haven't even gotten to the good part."
When he thought Castiel was stretched out enough he strangled his hips griping onto them.
"You ready?"
"Stop asking me if I'm ready and just fuck me already you fucking tease."
Dean almost came right there at the hotness of Castiels tone as he said those words.
Dean started pushing in and pumping up and own on Cas.
Castiel screamed with pleasure
"DEAN!!!!"
Dean keep bopping up and down working through both their orgasum. Castiel had never felt more alive in his life.

Finally they came off their high and collapsed on each other's chests.

*ok smut part os over. So sorry if it was terrible*

Deans POV

Holy fucking shit that was amazing. That's all I thought as we laid under the covers. Castiel laid his head on my chest as I stroked my fingers through his jet black messy hair mattered with sweat. I felt him tracing circles on my chest and out lining my nipples causing me to hum in pleasure yet laugh a bit at the feeling.
"Cas cut it out." I chuckled
His grin grew
"What this?" Cas skittered his fingers on my stomach causing me to burst out laughing
"Chahas! Chahahame ohahan!"
He smiled and stopped
"Consider that pay back for last time."
I chuckled and kissed his forehead
"Cas...is it too early to say I love you?"
Cas looked up at me. His eyes glistened through the darkness
"It's never too early for I love you. Cause I love you Dean. So much."
I gently placed a kiss on his lips
"Me too. And by the way consider this a early birthday present."
He looked at me wide eyed
"How did you-"
"Balthazar mentioned it was in a few days. Big 16 huh? Means we are gonna have to do something special on that day."
He smirked and our noises and foreheads pressed together as I cupped his face
"Oh yeah what's that then?"
I kissed his lips once more and mumbled against them
"Guess your gonna have to find out."

Ok short smut chapter I know.  I'm sorry if you were expecting more from this but this is my first go at writing smut. I put up some warnings just in case any one was uncomfortable. I tried not to make it too over the top sex tape but more of Dean being gently and sorta walking Cas through it and being sweet about it. Anyways I hope I didn't totally fuck up this story with this chapter. Thanks for reading! :)