Chapter 25-Naomi?

*three weeks later*

Castiel POV

Crowly had kept us all separated till now. And I had to tell them something. I've been hearing deans voice for the past weeks...well I think weeks... We've been here.
As soon as I entered the tank I rushed up to them and me and Gabriel bother shouted at once
"I hear Deans voice!" "I hear Sam's voice!"
We both froze and stared at each other
"You've been hearing voices too?" He questioned
I nodded
"Only deans. I sometimes hear his conversations or him just talking to himself!"
"I hear the same for Sam!"
We turned to look at dad and he nodded
"This is good. That means your souls are bonded."
"Our souls?" I questioned
"The Winchester brothers are nymphs. They can bond souls with mers. Dean must of bonded his with yours and Sam's with Gabriel's."
"Is there any way they can send a message back to them?" Asked Michael
He shook his head
"I'm not sure. It's never been tried."

Just then the door opened to the room and we all kinds groaned a bit knowing who it was. Or so I thought. We turned around expecting Crowly but I was completely shocked to see mine and Sam's boss.... Naomi? Why was she here.
She stood infront of the tank inspecting us and she looked eyes with me. Her expression saddened.
"Naomi?" I whispered
She didn't answer and turned her head to look at a worker
"How are they doing?"
The man was talking science with her while I just looked at her in complete shock.
"What's wrong Cas?" Asked Gab
"That's mine and Sam's boss Naomi. She runs the dolphin cay and sea life part of the resort."
"Crowly did say this was a secret operation run by the resort. Maybe she is working for Crowly."
After a while she left not saying a word to me. How could she do this?
I turned to look at them
"We have to try to contact them. If Naomi is apart of this the others can try to get to her."
We looked at dad for answer and he nodded
"Tonight when we are alone. We will try it."

______

Deans POV

"Dean you should go see a doctor." Garth said as he started cleaning up the tools of the shop.
We had all gone back to work a few days after the novaks were taken. Bobby said it was for the best till we figure out what to do.
It had been two painful weeks now. I've barely eaten or slept. I spent countless days driving around trying to find signs of possible locations they could be. For all I know they could not even be on the island any more. But I didn't give up.
Sam had gone back to work as well. He was going a little better then me but still I could tell he really missed Gabriel.
Life without the Novaks didn't seem right. It was as if a piece was missing in all our lives.
"I'm fine Garth." I muttered taking a cloth and wiping the grease off my face.
"Garth is right Deano. Your not looking so good. Maybe you should rest."
I shook my head
I knew I didn't look good. My face was pale, my eyes were bloodshot and had bags under them. I've lost weight from not eating. I knew they were right. But I just didn't care at this point.
"Guys just stop. I'm fine."
Garth slammed his hammer down angry.
"You know what Dean you keep saying your fine but why don't any of us believe you? Dean you got to let go."
Anger bubbled in me
"How could you say that? Let go?"
He just shook his head
"Dean... It's been weeks. You heard what the news reporters said. There's been no news on the mers. Boats are everywhere looking for more mers and... There's nothing we can do. We all to move on. Hell they might be-"
"Don't say it." I growled "Don't you ever say that. They are alive. I can feel it."
I turned my back on them
"He's alive. He has to be..."

Once it was time to go home I drive to pick up Sam in the impala. It was getting late out and it was almost dark. Another day gone by with out my Castiel. I didn't want to give up but my heart was broken and it was almost too easy too.
I pulled up and parked the impala. I took out my phone and texted Sam
Me: hey Sammy I'm here to pick you up