Chapter 7- Roadhouse

Deans POV

"Sammy you coming?" I shouted grabbing my car keys. Cas fallowed me around like a lost puppy tripping over himself in the sandals I let him borrow which were to big. I needed to take him shopping.
"Coming! Sorry I just had to call Noemi. To tell her I couldn't come in today."
I nodded "Ok get your shoes on we are heading to the Road Side Diner."

Cas sat in the passengers seat twiddling his thumbs looking lost in thought. He told me what happened; but I can only imagine what it was like to experience it.
Sam looked pretty freaked still. Can't blame him. I have no clue how I'm acting so calm. I mean I met this guy one night and the next day I'm willing to let him stay in our home.

"Ok let's go."  I announce pulling out of the drive way.

It's 15 minutes to the diner and after a long silence in till Sam spoke
"So Cas? You have brothers?"
"Sam!" I snapped knowing that it wasn't the right time
"No no it's ok. Yes I have 3 older brothers. Michael, Balthazar, and Gabriel. Michael is the oldest and I'm the youngest. Gabriel is about a year older then I am, Balthy is two and Mikey is 5."
"They sound cool. Where's your parents."
Castiel shrugged
"Never met them. My mom died when I was born and my dad disappeared shortly after."
Sam nodded
"I'm sorry for what happened to your family."
He smiled
"It's ok. I'm sure they are fine."
But when I glanced at his features he didn't look as sure as he says.

The rest of the ride was silent till we pulled up to a small dinner. This dinner was sorta like home. Me and Sam would always come here after work or just to hang out with Ellen or Jo.

"Here we are." I said cheerfully trying to get Cas to smile a bit. Unfortunately it didn't work.

Sam got out of the car and practically raced to the entrance, flew open the door yelling
"Aunt Ellen!"

Cas sighed "Sam would get along with Gabriel."

I looked at him sadly. I look down at his hand and take it in mine. Something happened then. Something really strange. A voice. A voice echoed through my head. An angry one.

"YOUR THROWN AND YOUR BLOOD IS MINE CHUCK!"
*slap*
*bang*
*groans*
"Fergus...please..."
*crack*
*more groans*
*two kids screams* "Daddy!"

I gasp and pull away clutching my head.
"Dean! Dean are you ok?!" Cas asked frantically.
I rubbed my temples and breathed in and out. That voice was just so...loud and...angry. The power from what ever that was really shook me up.
"Dean!" Cas shouted
I looked up at him "I'm fine... I think..."

Honestly it was probably nothing I think I'm just so god damn tired....
"Are you sure your ok Dean?" Cas asked worriedly
I stood up straight and the pain automatically went away. In fact I barely remember what I heard... It was like my memory was wiped clean... Wait what was wrong again?

"Um yeah. Let's just go."

Cas fallows me hesitantly but quickly picked up the pace to keep up with me.

When I entered the dinner I froze stiff. Oh shit I forgot.
"Dean!" said Ash, Garth, Jo, Charlie, Raphael, and Lisa who all sat at a large table with Sam sitting in between Garth and Charlie.
I totally forgot what time it was. Break time. Bobby and the guys would come to the dinner for lunch. Oh shit.
"Oh uh hey guys..."
Castiel hide behind me being shy of my friends.
We walked over and they seemed to be all eating while sipping on some beers. Except Sam of coarse.
"What are you doing here? You said you were sick." Garth questioned
Sam and eyed locked eyes looking at each other for help on what to say when Charlie spoke up
"Whos the guy behind you?"
I felt Cas stiffen against my back. Mostly cause I don't think he knows what personal space is.
I cleared my throat but no words came out.
"H-he's my friend!" Sam blurted out all of a sudden
They all looked at Sam to continue
"Uh...yeah! He just moved here and he is applying for a job at the marine park!"
"I-I am?" Cas stutter
"Of coarse you are!" I said sternly
"What's your name stranger?" Asked Ash
"Castiel."
Just then a glass dropped from the counter just as Cas finished his name. Our heads wiped in the direction of Bobby who stared at Cas with wide eyes.
"Uncle Bobby are you ok?" Asked Sam
Bobby didn't answer
"Dad?" Jo spoke up
Bobby's jaw tightened and sadness flashed in his eyes.
"Dean w-who is that again?" He asked gruffly
I furrowed my eyebrows
"Bobby this is Castiel Novak. He's my friend and Sam's."
Bobby seemed to be frozen in his spot and just stared at Cas.
"Robert?" Ellen walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder "Sweety your scaring us. Are you ok?"
Bobby nodded slowly and said finally
"It's nice to meet you Castiel. Now if you excuse me I need to go pick something up at the foster home..."
And as soon as he said it he was practically racing out the door.