Chapter 8- Trench coats and blue ties

Deans POV

"So Cas?" Garth asked as we walked the side walks to the town. "What's your parents like?"

Cas's whole body tensed up. Before he squeaked "I-I don't have any..."

They frowned "Oh I'm so sorry..." Said Jo

"It's ok. My mom died after I was born and my dad disappeared shortly after. My older brothers had taken care of me most of my life."

"Will we ever met them?" Asked Charlie

Sam, Cas and me stiffened at the question
"Um Cas's brothers didn't come they are uhh still in Russia."

Ash raised an eyebrow "why?"

I cleared my throat before saying "They didn't have enough money to send them all to Nassau so they just sent Cas."

"Then who are you staying with?" Asked Raph

"He's staying with us." Said Sam

Cas looked at me a little shocked. I smiled and nodded "Yes. Yes he is."

Sam was texting away on his phone. He told me in the car he was actually scheduling a job meeting for Cas. I was a little worried about the idea. But Sam promised to take care of him.

When we got into town music filled the air. I loved the twin here. Locals were banging on drums and shaking maraca impressing the tourists who walked by. Cas stopping and looked at the people playing the instruments. His eyes filled with amazement. I stopped while the others walked a head a bit
"The music is beautiful." He whispered.
I had to admit I never really took the time to just stand there and fully listen to they music they played everyday here.
I noticed Castiels feet tapping to the best of the drum and I smirked. I took his hands in mine-

*Cries*
"Dont take him! Please don't take my son!"
*yells*
"That's my brother!"

I gasped as the voices faded away back to the music.
"Dean are you ok?" Cas asked.
Once again not remembering what happened I squeezed Cas's hands smiling and started twirling him around. We laughed as we danced to the beat of the music. It felt like it was only me and him in the world. Two lost souls from two different worlds. It sounded cheesy but it was the only way to describe the moment.
"Hey love birds you coming!?"
We froze and turned to see the group looking at us and smirking.
Me and Cas both blushed and quickly fallowed after them.

"Candy shop!" Sam shouted running in with out even asking.
We all laughed and fallowed him. Every time we go here we let Sam drag us into the candy shop. Of coarse there is not complaining considering we buy as much as him. Honestly though he was a 14 year old child. (Ok if it says Sam is any other age then 14 in my book I apologize but he is really 14:)
"Hey Cas you ok?" Ash asked all of a sudden.
I noticed Castiels look of sadness
"Hey." I whispered to him "Cassie you ok?"
He nodded and gulped a lump down his throat
"Gab loved candy." He whispered to me.
I frowned and looked at friends "We'll just be a sec."
They smiled and nodded before proceeding into the candy shop.

I looked at Castiel in the eyes and dumbed his shoulders. "Listen Cas do you want me to take you home? It's been a long day for you and if this is all too much-"
"Dean." He said gently stopping me "Dean I'm ok. It's just I miss them I guess... It's not everyday you magically grow legs. I'm grateful for all you are doing for me."
I smiled and ruffled his hair
"Then come on. Trust me they sell the best pie in this place."
He tilted his head confused
"Pie? What's that?"
My eyes widened
"Oh Cassie your in for a treat."

Sam's POV

"So Sammy?" I heard Garth say as they approached me. I was raiding the jar of multicolored suckers stuffing as many as I could into one bag.
I turn to look at them "what's up?"