Prompts, One Shots, & Imagines *CLOSED*

Prompts, One Shots, Imagines

Hey guys. While writing this story I tend to get writers block a lot. I usually take a break from the story to sit around and be lazy for a day but I have the need to write. I'm going to take a break from TTTWD for a few days (like three or so) and write something new and fresh. I was thinking why not write some stuff for you guys. So comment or message me one of the three:

Prompts: With prompts (if you want to send me one instead of one of the other choices) send in a little idea for two characters. For example you can send in a prompt like Summer and Kellin go to the beach and she teaches him to surf or Kellin and Vic express their love for each other on stage or Vic and Mike play a one on one basketball game. Prompts can be romantic or just based on a friendship and whatever characters you like. No I will not do incest prompts! Yes I will dedicate the prompt to you.

One Shots: With one shots (if you want to send me one instead of one of the other choices) send in what you would like it to be about, your name, and the character(s) you want it about. For example you can send in a prompt like *example name* Marissa and Kellin go to the beach and he gets jealous because some surfer dude likes Marissa or Vic and *example name* Lucy are dating and Mike (who is Lucy's best friend) is jealous because he is in love with her. One shots can be romantic or just based on a friendship and whatever characters you like. Yes I will dedicate the prompt to you.

Imagines: With imagines (if you want to send me one instead of one of the other choices) send in a plot for a character or characters of your choice. For example you can send in a prompt like (Y/N) and Kellin go to the beach and (Y/N) teaches him that stealing is wrong or Mike and (Y/N) have a baby boy and Vic is a proud uncle. Imagines can be romantic or just based on a friendship and whatever characters you like! Yes I will dedicate the imagine to you.

I will write smut it you want, homosexual or heterosexual stuff if you want, and I will write to the best of my abilities. But please don't send in someone like this: "can I have an imagine with Kelly Quinn and you can pick what happens!!!" I can deal with: "Can I have a one shot where Tony Perry and I have been dating a year and we go to a fancy restaurant and he proposes and I say yes? You can chose how it ends and if there will be smut or not." I like the second example way more than the first.

When I have at least three imagines, one shots, or prompts written up I will post them, which should be by tonight if you guys are interested. So remember if you want one comment or message me and 1) classify if it is a prompt, one shot, or imagine and 2) be creative with the plots of these!

Start commenting or messaging! :D

P.S. Band members/musicians and YouTubers only. I will do 1D but no only mainstream artist like Justin Bieber.

7/2/13 UPDATE: My writers block has gotten a lot better since I've gotten the one shot requests. My Internet has been very bad lately so I can't post them yet. I have about ten to do and once they are posted I won't be writing anymore until TTTWD is over, which will be in 13 chapters + an epilogue. After TTTWD is over I will be working on my Vic Fuentes story, my Alex Gaskarth story, my Andy Biersack story, and one shots.