Chapter 12. Welcome To The World

A/N: The chapter is kind of short, but this is a special one. I hope you all love it as much as I do.

Chapter 12. Welcome To The World

*October 27, 2013*

~Kellin~

The months seemed to pass by fast. So much was happening and before we knew it, we were in a hospital room with Blu, CC, and their parents. Luckily Summer's mom is watching Scarlett. I'll start from where we left off. It was on Summer's birthday, correct? Yes. 

River's wedding was on short notice. He and Aaron planned everything as quickly as they could, inviting family and close friends. They're marrying in less than a week, so they aren't stressing about planning anymore. They're only stressing about the actual wedding. 

Sorry We're Late recorded their new album. Now they're picking our names for it and an album cover. Summer has even been talking to Steve about a tour. You know, after she has the twins. 

Summer is now a bit over six months pregnant. We've been flying back and fourth from Oregon to California for we doctors appointments. I only want the best for my wife and twins, so if she wants to see Dr. Piloskii then she will. 

Half a week ago we (Summer, Scarlett, and I) came to Los Angeles. One, because Blu was due for her baby. Two, for the wedding which is only a couple days away. I don't know how Blu is going to swing the wedding, since it's in four days, but I guess we'll see. 

It's three in the morning right now. We were sleeping in Summer's old room at her mom's house when CC called us. Blu wanted her best friend to be there, so of course we came. It's been two hours since we came and the baby wants to be out soon. She's almost ready to give birth. 

When she does, Summer and CC will be in the room. I will have to go out into the waiting room where Andy, Jinxx, River, Trent, and Steve are. I would be out there now but Summer wanted me to stay in the room, mostly to use my shoulder as a pillow. I don't know how she's sleeping when Blu is panting, groaning, and yelling at her parents and CC. 

I feel bad for Blu, and my pregnant wife of course. Why? Because childbirth is painful. I've found that out by watching Blu only minutes away from it and watching Bethany. But hey, at least Blu is having her baby naturally. I hope Summer can have our babies naturally too. I don't think I could stand another C-section. That was not delightful watching Beth. 

The nurse taking care of Blu came into the room with a smile. I gently shook Summer awake. "Hey," I whispered to her. "Sum, it's time I think." She rubbed her eyes and grumbled something under her breath. I chuckled lightly. "I know you wanna sleep, but Blu's about to have her baby." She gave a small smile and stood up. She walked up to the bed Blu was in. 

"So, you think you're ready?" the nurse asked. 

Blu nodded. "Yes! Lets get this baby out of me now, okay?!"

I chuckled at her. I stood up, gave Summer a kiss on her forehead, and walked out of the room. "Good luck!" I called before I was fully out. CC's parents and Blu's followed shortly after me. I sat in one of the waiting room seats next to Andy. I sighed. "This is too early to be awake."

Andy agreed. "Yeah. At least the little dude is coming quick."

I nodded and asked, "Do you think it's a boy or a girl?"

"Boy. I don't know why Blu and CC think it's a girl. I'm positive it's a boy."

I shrugged. "You never know. I'm on the same boat as Blu and CC. I think she's about to pop out a baby girl."

"You wanna bet?" Andy chuckled. As grin appeared on his face. 

Why not? "How much?" 

"Twenty. Deal?" He held out his right hand. 

"Deal." We shook on it, laughing the whole time. I really hope I'm right. Twenty isn't much, but I don't want to lose. That'd suck. And to Andy? He's my friend for sure, but I can't lose to him.

Time passed by quickly. I don't know if it was because I fell asleep or the baby came out fast. Both, probably. I know it doesn't take too long to give birth, but Blu's baby wanted out. 

Summer came into the waiting room. A smirk was visible on her face. I stood up, as did the rest of us, and walked towards her. "Well, what did she have?"

"Come see for yourself." She grabbed my hand and led me to the hospital room that held Blu, CC, and their baby. Andy, Jinxx, River, Trent, Steve, and their parents followed. 

Summer opened the door and we quietly walked in. I grinned widely when I saw the little baby in Blu's arms. 

~Summer~

Most people find giving birth disgusting. Yes, bringing a baby into the world is magical, but would you really want to witness someone having a baby? Many people would say no all because its too gross. 

Not me. I've watched my sister give birth twice and I don't find it disgusting. Why find it gross? My mother went through it. I'm going to go through it. Hailee went through it. Most women, the ones who want children, go through it. And yeah, it's painful. But in the end you get a baby, one you've been waiting nine months for. Or, if you're like me, two babies. 

CC was at Blu's head, getting his hand crushed. I was at the end of the bed, holding one of her legs so her legs were apart. I got to watch the whole thing. Lucky me. There's something about watching a child come into the world. I got this warm, fuzzy feeling the second I saw the head of the baby. 

Blu will mother this baby for the rest of her days. She has the chance to either teach him or her, grow along with him or her, and love him or her, or she could neglect him or her. His or her fate is in the hands of Blu. 

I know Blu is going to be a great mom. CC is going to be a great dad. They know the right things to do and choices to make for the baby. They know right from wrong, and I know they only want to teach the baby the right things. I hope Blu and CC teach the kid bass and drums. I hope I'm the auntie to a little rocker. That would be epic. 

"Keep pushing," I mumbled, my eyes fixated on the baby. 

"I'm trying!" Blu shouted back. 

I chuckled at her. "I know," I said under my breath. "I know…"

And finally, after nine months of waiting, CC's and Blu's baby was here. "It's a boy!" the doctor said with a smile. 

A boy. Would you look at that? For eight months we've been thinking there was a little girl in Blu's body, but no. She was carrying a boy. 

Nothing made me smile more than when CC cut the umbilical cord, the doctor and nurses cleaned him up a bit, a short nurse with red hair wrapped the little dude in blankets, CC held him for a minute, and then Blu got to hold him. He had a tiny bit of dirty blond hair, almost brunette. His eyes were of course blue, but I bet they will stay that way. How cute would that be? A brunette with diamond blue eyes like his mommy's? Adorable. 

I walked out into the waiting room to get everyone. They had to see the baby Blu and CC produced, now! He is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. 

Kellin was the first to walk towards me out of everyone else in the waiting room. "Well," he whispered excitedly. He was smiling and bouncing with excitement. "What did she have?"

"Come see for yourself." I mumble and grabbed his hand to lead him to the room. Everyone else followed. 

I opened the door and we all quietly walked in. Everyone grinned when they saw the boy Blu and CC are now parents of. Steve couldn't help but say, "Wow… he's so-"

"Little?" River asked. 

"Cute!" I said. 

"You got a name yet?" Jinxx asked. 

I remembered back a few months ago when Blu and I discussed a name for her baby. If I remember correctly, if it was a girl the name was going to be either Blair Layne or Brenna Haven. But the baby isn't a girl. He's a healthy baby boy. So that means his name is going to be…

Blu smiled at her baby. I can already tell that he is the most important thing in the world to her. "Yep! Beau Rider Mora. Our little Beau…" Blu gave the tiny baby a kiss on his forehead. 

"That's… a beautiful name," I whispered. 

CC nodded in agreement. "It is. He's a beautiful little thing. I'm really lucky. Thank you guys for being here," he said. It's weird to hear CC so serious, but at the same time nice. 

"Summer," Blu murmured. "Do you… wanna hold him?" 

I grinned, showing my teeth. My heart began beating even faster than it already was. I nodded, ecstatic that I get to hold Baby Beau. I leaned over to gently pick his up. I held him carefully in my arms. He's so fragile. 

While everyone was congratulating the two new parents, I stared into the eyes of Beau. He stared back. I breathed in. This world is a tough, scary place. I never want to see him hurt or broken. He doesn't deserve the pain all of us grownups go through. "Welcome to the world, little dude," I whispered to him and only him. "Good luck, buddy. Good luck…"

A/N: Blu had the baby! Yay! So, could I get six comments on this one? Please and thanks!

~Some Random Person