Chapter 11. Sexy Birthday

A/N: I love the name of this chapter. #justsaying

Chapter 11. Sexy Birthday

~Summer~

Great things can happen without even realizing them. But, they can also happen right before your very eyes. Like watching Kellin set the last box in our new house a week ago, or when my band and I officially opened our recording studio to undiscovered talent. 

The greatest thing that ever happened to me without even knowing what was up was on the morning of my twenty-eighth birthday. I was outside, enjoying the sun and the new view our place in Oregon holds. Scarlett, who will be with us whenever Kellin isn't touring, was sitting on my lap while I was sitting in a lounge chair. 

Earlier in the morning, Kellin gave me a couple gifts and even made me a cupcake. He got me a surfboard I've had my eye on for a long time now, even though I can't surf until I've had the twins. He also got me diamond earrings. I thought it couldn't get better than jewelry and a new board, but I was wrong. I knew I was wrong when I saw the envelope. 

Kellin came outback holding an already opened envelope, the envelope. He was grinning like a fool as be sat in the lounge chair next to me. Instead of saying anything, we traded. He handed me the envelope and I handed him Scarlett. She proceeded to climb all over him while I looked at the paper in my hands. 

It was a blue envelope with black writing. It was addressed to Mr. & Mrs. Quinn in the most elegant way. This must me important, I thought to myself. I began to read aloud once I pulled the slip of paper out of the envelope. The paper was a picture of the ocean and at the top it said You are my Heaven…

"Aaron Martinez and River Jessup invite you to celebrate their marriage! Holy crap!" I gasped. River is getting married? This is wonderful! I looked over at Kellin, who still wore his sexy grin. He nodded to the invitation, telling me to continue. "Saturday, November 1, 2014. Details on the back." I flipped it over and read out the details. It's a beach wedding in the evening, in California, babies and young children are allowed, and they don't want gifts; they only want our company as they get married. 

"Kellin!" I exclaimed. "This is wonderful! River and Aaron are perfect for each other, I can't wait to see them get married!"

Kells chuckled. "Same. They're great. I can't wait for the wedding."

"I wonder if Blu knows…"

"She probably does. I mean, they do live in the same place," Kellin reminded me. 

"True. I gotta call her." I stood from my seat and walked back inside the house. On the way to the back door I admired the pool and hot tub we have. We also have a big backyard and Kellin will soon be setting up a swing set for the kids. When he said this was the perfect house, he really meant it.

I grabbed my phone from the living room coffee table and called Blu. I know for a fact that the dudes already know. Ian and Zack will most likely be River's groomsmen and Trent and Steve will most likely be Aaron's, so I'm sure they know. 

"Hello?" Blu said. 

"Blu! Did you hear? About Riv and Aaron?" I asked excitedly. 

"Whoa!" Blu laughed. "Slow down! First of all, happy birthday SJ! Second, yes. I got the invitation yesterday and called River immediately. He told me to not tell you until you and the husband got yours. He wanted it to be a surprise, and that's why River and Aaron didn't tell us before."

I nodded, listening to what she had to say. "Wait," I mumbled. I thought for a second. Blu is due in late October. "Blu, how are you going to make it? You're having a baby, and isn't your due date around the first of November?" I asked. 

I heard her sigh. "It's going to be a tight one, but I'll try and make it. I can't miss River's wedding!" 

"I know you can't! Lets hope you have the baby mid October, so you, CC, and the baby could go."

"Lets hope," Blu agreed. "You know, I love weddings. There's something about the love and commitment in it that makes me… I don't know, have my own…"

Aww! "Blu, you'll have your own wedding someday! I promise! CC will propose one day and you'll have the wedding of your dreams!" I said. Lets hope I'm right, right?

"Yeah, but I just feel like it should be soon. I don't know if it's because of your wedding last month and River's wedding coming up, or because CC and I are having a baby out of wedlock."

"Blu, having a baby is a wonderful thing! You're bringing someone into the world! You don't need to be married to do that. You do need to love and care for your kid though. And just because two of your best friends are married or already married doesn't mean you have to. You love CC, right?"

"Yes," she answered. 

"He loves you back, right?"

"Yeah," she replied. 

"That's all that matters. You don't need a wedding or marriage to show that you love someone. You're committed to CC, he's committed to you, you guys are in love, what's missing? Nothing. Also, maybe it's not time yet. I know CC isn't ready to get married, he still wants to party hard before the baby gets here. So wait. Soon enough the time will be right and you'll get married. Right now, all that matters is that you're in love with him," I said. 

"I know. Love is everything, love is all anyone needs, love is the best, blah, blah, blah! I love CC to death, Summer! But every girl wishes for the wedding of her dreams. I want my dream wedding, God damn it!" she groaned quickly. 

I rolled my eyes. I can never win with this girl. She is so stubborn and can talk faster than myself. She won't stop till she gets what she wants. "Fine," I sighed. "Propose."

She scoffed. "What?! No! That's the mans job!" Sexist much? That's like saying a woman belongs in the kitchen. 

"Blu, if you want to have your dream wedding and be married to CC, then propose. CC won't be down on one knee any time soon, so you have better chance at doing it than him asking you."

"Summer!" Kellin called from the door to the backyard. "Scar wants to play with you, and I need to talk to you. Hurry, babe!" 

"Blu, I-"

"I know," she interrupted. "You gotta go, don't you?" 

I nodded, even though she has no possible way of seeing me. "Yeah… I, just think about what I said. Okay?"

"Okay. I'll talk to you later. Hope the rest of your birthday goes well. Bye." The phone went dead. I can't tell whether she is mad at the fact that I told her a wedding could wait, or that I said she should do "the man's job", also known as proposing. I find it romantic when a woman does it, but what I find doesn't really matter, does it? Nope.

I slipped my cell into my pocket and went back outside. Kellin was sitting Indian style on the grass with a giggling Scarlett. I smirked at the two and sat down next to my husband. I grabbed Scarlett and tickled her a bit. This made her laugh her adorable laugh like crazy. 

I turned to Kellin. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked. 

"How would you like to go out to dinner for your birthday?" He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows seductively. 

I blushed. "Just the two of us, or…" I mentioned to Scarlett, who was now walking around the backyard, playing with Buddy and Pursie. 

"Just the two of us. Jesse said he would watch Scarlett for the night, so we have the house to ourselves to do… whatever we want." I blushed an even deeper shade of red. When we moved here to Oregon, Jesse and his little family moved too. All the SWS boys moved actually. No member of the band lives in Michigan anymore. 

"Can't wait," I mumbled. I bit my lip and looked down at my belly. The bump was there and very visible, even under my purple tank top. I'll have to find something to wear, that's my first worry. 

Oh, girl problems…

----

Another kiss was pressed to the back of my hand. "I love you…"

"I love you right back," I said. Quiet music was playing throughout the restaurant. There weren't many people here, considering it was July 4th. The people who were here were much like us; there were couples having romantic dinners all around the room. 

On our table there was a rose, a candle, and plates that held the remains of our dinner. Across from me was Kellin, kissing my fingers, hands, and lower arm. 

"Thank you for taking me out tonight," I mumbled. "This was really sweet."

He held my hand gently while he smiled at me. "You're welcome. You turned twenty-eight today! You deserved a special night."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Don't say my age. It makes me feel old."

He chuckled. "There's nothing wrong with being twenty-eight. I'm twenty-eight and perfectly fine with it. And you aren't old. You're young, beautiful, silly, cute, adorable, sexy…"

"You just wanna go home?" I asked. I love it when he compliments me. It makes me feel young, beautiful, silly, cute, adorable, and obviously sexy. How can I not when I have the worlds most attractive man sitting across from me? I wanted to go home, where he could make me feel sexy in private. What can I say? It's my birthday, and like Kellin said, I deserve a special night. 

He nodded vigorously and set money on the table to pay for our meal. He stood up and held out his hand for me to grasp. I did and stood too. He led me out of the restaurant and to my corvette. He opened the passenger side door for me and shut it once I was in. He slid into the drivers side and started my car. 

It didn't take long before we were home, I was giggling, and he was pulling my into our new place. As soon as the front door was shut I was pushed against it. He pressed his body against me while his lips lingered against mine. 

"Summer," he whispered against my lips. "I swear, you are the sexiest woman alive…" His hands cupped my breasts and I gasped. He just smirked at began placing kisses on my exposed neck and left shoulder. 

Am I really the sexiest woman alive? There's been times when I've naturally felt like that, when I naturally haven't, and when Kellin makes me feel that way. If I really am sexy, it won't be that way for long. I looked down at my dress and shoes. The dress hid the bump since it wasn't skin tight, but would it still hide my bump in a couple months? And would my pumps, these shoes that I absolutely love, still fit on my feet soon? No. I hope Kellin will still make me feel sexy even when I'll be a freaking planet. 

He tugged my dress down and let it drop to the floor. He grinned seductively at my completely naked torso and the black thong I had on. It was like he didn't even notice my three month old bump. To be honest, I'm glad he didn't. 

He ripped off his button up shirt while I undid his black skinny jeans and belt. I tugged his pants down, exposing his boxers and a noticeable bulge. I let him carry me to our bedroom, which is on the first floor, after my heels were off and he was 100% naked. 

"God, I'm going to miss this," he moaned into my ear while he laid me down and crawled on top. 

"Miss what?" I asked. Miss having sex? Miss alone time? Miss what?!

"It's nothing," he mumbled, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "It's just that after we have the twins, it'll be hard to do… this. Three kids? It's a lot. But we don't need to worry about it right now. Lets enjoy each other, okay?"

I slowly nodded. "Okay…" He kissed my lips hard, making me unable to say anything else. 

He's right. With Scarlett and two boys (or two more girls, or one of each) we won't have a lot of time alone together. They'll always need attention, they'll constantly be crying, and so much more. We won't have time to do this because our eyes will always have to be on our children. Being parents to three kids is going to be difficult.

We better make the most of our alone time now, before we can't.

A/N: Hey guys. I hope you liked the chappy. I know I did. The picture is of the invitaiton (top) and Summer's outfit (bottom). Can you believe it? River and his boyfriend Aaron are getting married! Yay! You know, it would be a shame if someone just came along and… ruined everything. *laughs evily and smirks*

Could I get five comments for this chapter? Please and thank you! 

~Catt Epic