Chapter 21. Making Mistakes

A/N: I hope you all like this chapter. A special person makes a special appearance in it. This one is dedicated to my friend Alexis is wrote some of this chapter and will be helping me with this story from now on. Enjoy the chapter! :)

Chapter 21. Making Mistakes

~Summer~

The Friday after I talked with Steve I drove to Los Angeles by myself. Della and Allix are safe with their daddy, but just in case something goes wrong Kellin's mom flue in from Michigan for the weekend. 

Instead of staying at my mom's house or my old place I got a hotel room to stay at. I'd rather not stay with her. She's been so weird since everything happened, but it's not like Kellin weird. With Mom it's like nothing happened. It's as if River was never apart of her life and no one died. It's one thing to be emotionless, but it's another thing to pretend like nothing is wrong. My mom scares me just as much as Kellin, if not more. They both need someone to talk to. I hope they realize that I'm here if anyone needs someone to talk to. 

Currently I'm driving to Infinity Records to meet up with Steve, our booking agent, Trent, and my band mates. Blu, Ian, and Zack don't know anything about us going on the tour yet. They know the tour is happening and they know we've been asked to be on it. I'm pretty sure they think I said know though. At least that's what Steve has been telling me. 

I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car in my usual spot. I got out, grabbing my jacket on the way. I slipped on the jacket as I walked through the front doors and into the studio. I was the last one there, which surprised me. It's like three in the afternoon on a Saturday, I didn't expect my band mates to be awake yet. I didn't even wake up until noon! I figured I would have to wait for them at least thirty minutes. Apparently it was the other way around. 

"Hey guys," I said cheerfully. They greeted me back with smiles. I saw them last night so this isn't the first time they've seen me in two or so weeks. 

"How was the hotel?" asked Steve. 

I shrugged. "It was okay. I liked not getting up at three in the morning because of one of the girls," I teased. 

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Whatever. Anyway, lets get down to business."

Blu nodded. "Yep. Actually, I have something to say."

"As do I," I said. 

"I know you do, but my thing it really important." Blu is still angry. Yes, even after a few weeks she is still very, very mad. 

"Blu, my thing is about the band. Can't yours just wait?" I wondered. I know I sounded a bit rude, but touring is important! Without touring we would be nowhere as a band. 

She sighed and sunk into her seat. I say down on the couch next to Steve and our booking agent. "As you've all heard, we have been asked to headline on the Rock To The Top tour in three weeks. I know it's soon and it'll be hard, but we need to get back out there. If not for us, then for the fans. That is why I agreed to the tour. We will be going on our first tour in about a year in three weeks. What do you guys think?" I asked excitedly.

Zack shrugged, Ian nodded viciously, and Blu growled. "Can I speak now?" she hissed. 

"Yes," I nodded. "You can."

"I'm quitting the band."

My eyes popped out of my head. Zack's head snapped towards Blu. Ian's jaw dropped to the floor. "What?!" we all shouted. 

"I'm quitting the band," she repeated. 

"Blu, you can't. We've been a band forever. You're making a mistake. You can't just leave because… River's gone," I said quickly. Is she insane? My best friend has gone nuts. 

She scoffed and stood up. "See, this is why I'm quitting. Just because you are the singer doesn't mean you are the whole band! You yourself can't just decide when we're going to tour or make a new album. We're supposed to all be equal, but you seem like you own the band. You can't tell me if I can or can't quit. Besides, I can't be in a band without River. We aren't a band without him. We haven't been Sorry We're Late since he killed himself and we never will be again."

My heart was racing. Do I really act like some gift from the Gods? "Blu, I'm sorry," I mumbled. 

"And I don't care," she said. She walked out the door. Ian hopped up from his seat and chased after her. 

We sat quietly in the room. This is it, isn't it? We aren't a band without River and Blu. We're just… Summer, Ian, and Zack. I bit my quivering lip and stood to leave the room. I didn't even hesitate getting in my car and driving back to my hotel. 

Every last little piece of hope I had for this band (and my sanity) are now gone. What are we going to do? We can't get new members. I couldn't be in a band with anyone besides Blu or River. We can't drop off of the tour. It's not right to promise your fans something and then not live up to it. 

I got into the hotel, went to my floor, and took a nap in my room. I honestly didn't feel like doing anything else. I like sleep. It takes away from all the shit in my life. When I woke up it was around eight at night. I cursed and sat up. I need to go eat, I thought to myself. 

I sulked down to the lobby, using the stairs. Why? I have no clue. Near the stairs were the elevators. Near the elevators, waiting to get on, was…

"Vic?" I questioned. Its been awhile since I've seen him. 

He smiled at me and came over for a hug. "Hey Summer!" I hugged back, taking in the sent of his cologne. 

We walked back up to my room, talking. I couldn't go eat dinner now that I've caught up with one of my friends. He was telling me how PTV's current tour was going and how the last few shoes are going to rock. He told me about how he is lucky his manager got them a hotel for the night. He told me crazy stories about how Jaime got them kicked out of places, or how they had a food fight on stage. All fun times. 

Then it happened, the subject which I dreaded. We were sat in the dining room of the suite. I made myself a bowl of cereal or dinner and we discussed River's death. He apologized for my loss and we discussed the twins. He even congratulated me on the marriage. 

"So how are you and Kells?" he asked. 

That's when I broke down. No, not in tears, but with words. I wouldn't shut up. I legitimately spilled thoughts, feelings, and heart out to him. I'm glad I did though. He was comforting. In fact, he even stood me up and hugged me.  

"Shhh… its okay," Vic held me close, my face pressed against his chest, as he rocked us side to side. It was as if we were dancing. He stroked my hair lovingly while I would not shut my mouth. I told him about everything for the most part. From Blu to Kellin. He just listened and comforted me. "Kellin needs to get off his pretty ass and comfort you." 

That's the thing about Vic. He always is there for you. I looked at him, smiling like a fool. I knew exactly what I needed; I needed comfort from someone who actually cares. I leaned in and kissed him. He responded quickly by kissing back, sitting down in his seat again, and pulling me onto his lap. He started to kiss my neck which made me moan. He was softly biting my weak spot, the spot Kellin barely ever paid any attention to. 

He continued his assault on my neck while lifting me up and leading us to the bed. I pushed him down, straddling him. I traced my hands up his torso. When I got to the top I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, teasing him in the process. After I took his shirt off I trailed kisses down his body. I started at his ear going down, making sure to slowly grind on him. 

Vic moaned and sat up. He took the hem of my shirt in his hands and pulled it off. His hands grasped my sides, giving me shivers. He flipped us and unbuttoned both of our pants. He started with mine first. We never broke eye contact. After taking off both our pants he took my bra off exposing my bare chest. He grabbed one of my breasts taking it into his mouth. 

"Mmm," I moaned out of pleasure. As he did the same to the other I arched my back. He slid his hand down to my wet panties. He pulled them down before inserting two fingers in me.

"God, you're so tight Summer…" I smiled slyly. Pulling him to my lips I kissed him. We flipped once again. I went to his bulge. I pulled his underwear down. I grabbed his member, blowing on it slowly. "Ugh, fuck," he groaned. I took his member full in my mouth. He grabbed my head pushing it up and down. Moans came faster and faster from his mouth the longer I did this. I knew he was going to finish before we even started, so I stopped. He cursed.

I smiled and opened the drawer lucky to find a condom. Hotels usually come with condoms (which I find weird) and a Bible. I slipped it on him. I hopped on him slowly. We both moaned. He felt so good. I started to bounce on top of him. He grabbed my waist, making me go faster. Soon enough he was slamming me down on his length all by himself. 

"Ohhhh… you feel so good!" Vic groaned as he slammed me down faster. I soon screamed out his name, reaching my high. He soon followed after. We laid there panting. 

"Wow!" I was tired beyond words. This has been one hell of a day.

----

While Vic laid in my bed, still sleeping, I got dressed, ate, decided to call my mom. I knew it wouldn't be a good idea considering the way she has been lately, but I haven't seen her since I got here. Not last night (since I was with Vic), but the nigh before I didn't get to see her. I spent all of Friday driving here so at night I went out to dinner with the gang. 

"Hello," my mom answered. 

"Hi Mom," I said. I was being a tad bit quiet for Vic. He spent the night with me, cheering me up, something Kellin couldn't do. Letting him sleep is the least I can do. 

"Hey Summer! How is your morning?"

"It's okay." From my spot in the living room I glanced at the door to the bedroom. "I'm in LA. I was thinking we could go out to dinner tonight with Sierra since I'm leaving tomorrow."

"That sounds great, Sum!" She sounds way too happy. It pisses me off. 

"Good. I'll meet you at your place at six, okay?" I asked. I was butting my lip to keep myself from having an outburst. I don't think there will ever come a day when my mom wants to talk about what happened three weeks ago. You can't just push things like those under the bed and pretend they aren't there. I need to let her grow up and understand that. For now though I will pretend like it doesn't bother me. 

"Okay. I'll call Sierra and tell her. I'll see you tonight. Love you!" she exclaimed. 

"Yeah, love you too…"

A/N: Wow! Okay then. That was something. Anyway, could I get seven comments? Ad tell me what you think about the chapter please! :)

~Catt

P.S. Don't forget to check out my new Vic Fuentes story: There's Faith In Love. It would mean a lot to me if you did.