Chapter Twenty Nine

ATTENTION ALL READERS:

I am officially ending Picture This. I appreciate everyone who's read, liked, and commented on it! I love you all so much. But don't be sad or worried, because I have... dun dun dun... A SEQUEL PLANNED! So if you don't like how this ends, which it should end in TWO chapters, than keep an eye out for my sequel because it's going to get a hell of lot more crazy!(:

Anways, this chapter will have some sexual content, so if you're uncomfortable with that, I apoligize but I thought it was time to finally spice things up. So enjoy lovelies!(:

xoxo, from Wonderland<3

LAIYA'S POV:

"She's going to be alright. She only needed a few stitches. The bullet only grazed her side under ribs so the cut wasn't too deep. Miss Kingsley is very lucky, had it been any higher it would have punctured her heart," a strange voice said. I didn't recognize it at all but I understood what she was saying. 

Slowly opening my eyes, I felt a stinging in my side that wasn't as horrible as before but not very pleasant either. I saw Oliver holding on to my hand and looking at me with such sadness it hurt my heart just looking at him.

"Hey beautiful, how you feeling?" he hesitated. I could tell he was worried sick just by his voice.

"I've been better." 

"Don't be cheeky love. What you did, it could have gotten you killed! Do you even realize how dangerous that situation was!?" he said. He's always so caring.

"I'm sorry babe, I just I had to do this. I'll explain everything once we get back to the buses. I don't want to do it here." He quickly agreed and got the nurse to give me my release forms. She informed me that Samuel had died as soon as the paramedics got to him due to a bullet wound to the head. Live like a coward die like a coward, I thought. Oliver and I returned to the bus a few minutes later. I said my hellos, apparently no body knew anything happened except Oliver and Adam, then Oliver led me to the back lounge where we could talk in privacy. Okay, you told the boys in Of Mice so you can tell Oliver. 

"His name is Samuel. Samuel was my father, he molested me, raped and abused me my entire life. This man was ruining my life and I couldn't let him hold that power over me anymore. I did it for us, for the guys, but most of all I did it for ME. He killed my mom, he just he's a monster. I couldn't let him.. I couldn't let him ruin any other part of my life Oliver," I choked out. With tears streaming down my face, I told him it all. Maybe it was for him to know, but I think it was for me to finally let the man I love know everything. Hoping he wouldn't judge, but also trusting him enough to know that he would just support and embrace me anyways. 

Wait, the man I love? Oh god, I love him. It clicked. Everything I was feeling for him was because I LOVED him. Of course Austin was my first love, but Oliver was different. He was my hero, my confidante, my best friend and there's no way I could just give that up. He's amazing, and I loved him. 

"I love you," I whispered looking down.

"Wh-what?" he said shocked at my quiet confession. 

"I. Love. You." I looked into his eyes feeling the emotion grow stronger, taking root in my heart and blooming into my core.

"Laiya, I'm in love with you. I love you so much," he leans forward and our lips connected. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to hear that from you."

"Thanks for being patient," I smiled. We reconnected our lips and soon I let go of all my inhibitions. Deepening our kiss, I pulled him closer never wanting to let him go. Our kisses were rushed  and full of lust. I grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it up, only breaking our kiss to take it off him. 

I pushed him down and straddled his waist. Taking a moment to really look at this man, I sat up for a second trailing my pointer finger down his chest. He's amazing. All of tattoos, his character, his beautiful heart, just everything about him made me feel so alive. More alive than I've ever felt.

"I want this," I said slowly. The realization from what I had said was evident on his face. He simply nodded and then let my have my way with him.

Slowly nibbling on his neck, I made my way up to his lips where I let our tongues mingle together. Our bodies perfect for one another formed to one another like putty. I didn't want any space between us so I grinded against him, he groaned wanting more and soon took charge. He sat up with our lips still connected then laid me on my back and slipped off my pants. Oliver kissed his way down from my lips to my stomach. I shivered at his touch when he sat up pulling his pants off. 

Panic set in, but I wasn't going to stop. I wanted this, I wanted him. I think he could tell I was thinking too much, because he stopped for a second.

"Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you or anything. Please, tell me if you don't want to," Oliver said in his husky voice fighting his desire for me. 

"I'm sure, Oliver please," I smiled at him making him know I was 100% sure.

"Okay," he kissed me again softer taking his time. I felt as if I were in pure ecstasy. My skin tingled against him wanting everything from him and giving him all I had. This was my new future, my new life, and altogether a new me.

I love him. There was no turning back now and I embraced that. Everything I'd been through has led me to this moment and I was loving every second of it.