Chapter Eighteen

AUSTIN'S POV:

After she walked back in the club, I stood on the balcony in tears. 

I lost her. I fucking lost her. 

That's all that was running through my mind. I couldn't think. I couldn't even breathe in that moment. All I wanted to do was love her and yet I couldn't even do that. I fucked up, and I fucked up bad.

Fuck this, I thought as I downed my Long Island Iced Tea. It was strong, but I liked the burn in my throat as it went to down. I didn't want to feel the ache in my heart any longer, so I ordered a couple shots whcih I downed in seconds. I wiped away my tears as I felt someone walk up beside me.

"Hey babe," Ashley said running her hand down my arm. I could see the lust in her eyes. I felt the alcohol slowly taking it's effect on me, because I suddenly forgot about Laiya; I forgot about us breaking up. All I could think about was Ashley and alcohol. 

"Hey sexy," I said wrapping my arms around her waist. She put her arms around my neck, and reached up to kiss me. I kissed her back passionately. There were no sparks, no fireworks in that kiss; there was nothing. I didn't care anymore though, I just kept kissing her.

I ordered more shots and another Iced Tea. I drank everything as if I hadn't drank in years. Soon, I couldn't even comprehend what I was doing anymore. 

Finally I didn't feel anything anymore and I was enjoying every second of it. 

-----------------------------------------------------∞-----------------------------------------------------

LAIYA'S POV: 

I got back inside, but my mood was already ruined. I couldn't believe I let him get to me. That boy would be the end of me. 

I looked for Oliver, and when I finally found him a smile formed on my face. I wasn't going to let my emotions out anymore, because all that came from it was bullshit. Oliver's back was towards me, so I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He flinched, but immediately relaxed seeing that it was me. 

"Hello love, where've you been hiding?" he said as he turned to face me and put his arm around my shoulders. 

"Just been around," I lied. I tried to enjoy this, but I couldn't. "Darling, I'm going to go back to the buses. I'm super tired." 

"Okay, want me to come with you?" He asked eagerly. I almost accepted, but I knew he'd get the wrong impression if I did. 

"No, no, stay. Have fun, I'll be okay," I said. He nodded, his smile faltering when I kissed his cheek and hugged him tight.

"I'll be thinking of you," he whispered in my ear giving me chills. I blushed, and let him go. I walked off and got back to the elevator. As soon as I was outside of the club, I hailed a taxi and left to the busses.

As soon as I got back to the bus, I took off my heels and changed into my pajamas. I put on black sweat pants, and a cropped white t-shirt. I checked the time to see that it was only midnight, but I was exhausted from everything that had happened.

I got into my bunk and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. 

-----------------------------------------------------∞-----------------------------------------------------

"Ow, Austin! You made me trip," a very drunk voice said. 

"Ashley, you made yourself trip on your heels," he responded.

"Whatever!" she shouted back. I was fully awake right now and checked my phone to see that it was 5 in the morning. Are you fucking kidding me?

"Shut up and kiss me sexy," Austin said in a drunk voice that was followed by giggles and I felt them go into his bunk directly below mine. I could hear their sloppy kissing and her moaning. I couldn't stand it any longer so I quietly slipped out of my bunk.

I put on my grey zip up and jean jacket on as well as my maroon beanie and glasses. I grabbed my camera and headed outside of the bus. The sun was barely coming up which was perfect for pictures. It preoccupied my mind, so I wouldn't think about what was going on in the bus. 

I was snapping pictures when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned expecting one of the boys, but my jaw dropped at who it was. 

My molester. 

My abuser.

My father.

Samuel.