Chapter Sixteen

LAIYA'S POV:

This show was so beast! The crowd was wild all night, and everyone was moshing. All of the bands put on one of the best shows of the entire tour. I loved being able to just enjoy the music and take photos of the guys. My pills had made me be able to be numb to my feelings. All I felt was the beats of the drums through the speakers, the electricity in the air from the crowd, and I enjoyed every second of it.

After the show, we were all walking out to the buses when someone grabbed my wrist. I nearly jumped out of my skin, but calmed down when I turned and saw it was only Oliver. 

I playfully smacked his arm, "Jeez, you scared me!"

"Oi, you hit hard!! Well... I was... Well, the guys and I were wondering want to go out with us for a night on the town?" He said blushing rubbing the back of his neck and looked down. I hadn't really spoken to him since I ran away from his kiss, but I missed the guys. 

"Of course," I said smiling at him. 

"Cool, I'll come grab you in about an hour," he said winking at me and walked off.

I got to the bus only to be shoved aside by Ashley. 

"Austin you guys were amazing! I'm so glad I decided to come surprise you guys," she said. I ignored her as I walked by her to go get ready. 

I decided on going all out for the Vegas night life. I pulled out one of the few dresses I brought and slipped it on. It was black with black crystals all over the bodice. I curled my long black hair and did a smoky eye to make my purple eyes pop. I then applied red lipstick and put on my favorite cross ring. I put on a simple silver bracelet and traded my money along with my ID into a silver clutch I brought. I put on my stiletto heels which were the finishing touches just as I heard a knock at the door. 

It opened and then I heard the other bands start talking really loud. I checked myself in the mirror, took a deep breath and walked to the front. 

"Wow," Oliver said. Everyone was staring yet again. I really should get used to their bug eyes, I giggled. 

"Laiya, you look beautiful," Adam said making me blush. I saw Austin staring at me, so I just smiled at him. Enjoying the view Austin?

I saw Ashley look from him to me then started looking me up and down with disgust. I just smirked and thanked the guys. 

"Ready to hit the city boys?" I said and winked at Oliver as he put his hand at the small of my back and let me walk in front of him. 

"Hell yeah, let's go!" Matty said enthusiastically.

-----------------------------------------------------∞-----------------------------------------------------

AUSTIN'S POV (A Few Hours Earlier): 

I was looking through my Twitter when I got a notification that I was mentioned in a tweet which wasn't uncommon, but I decided to check it anyways. I saw it was Ashley, and read:

"@ashleyzarlin: I have a surprise for you @austincarlile<3" 

I replied:

"@ashleyzarlin, I can't wait (;" 

I didn't like her like that anymore, but I didn't want to be rude. Ashley and I had gone on a few dates, and I had been interested at one point until Laiya came into my life. I still talked to Ashley, and I knew she still liked me whcih didn't help the situation. I, however, was a bit of coward when it came to hurting girls' feelings so I hadn't told her I wasn't interested in her anymore. Don't get me wrong she was beautiful and a really nice girl, but I had Laiya.