Chapter Eight

"LAIYAAAAA, GETTTT UPPPP." Alan was jostling me trying to get me awake, and I was about to kill him.

"If you want to keep that arm, stop moving me," I think I scared him because he let go of me.

"Come on, you need to get ready so we can go celebrateeee!" He said jumping on top of me tickling me.

"Alan! Ala.. Alan stop!" I said laughing hard when he finally let me stopped. "Ugh, fine. I'll get ready to go."

"Yay! I'll let the guys know you're up!" He said pecking me on the cheek before hopping off of me and leaving to the front.

I was pretty excited even though I knew both Oli and Austin were going to be there. I tried ignoring that fact while I got ready. I decided since we were going out to dress up a bit. I put on my black skinny jeans, a pale pink (yes pink) sparkly tank top, one of my signature leather jackets, and I even decided to wear black heels. It gave me a good 3-4 inches. I put on some cute pink stud earrings to match my top, black bracelets including the one Austin gave me, a feather necklace, and a ring. I curled my long hair and picked up half of my my hair and pinned it back. I moved on to make-up by making a smokey eye with black eyeliner and mascara which made my purple eyes pop. I added a nice pink gloss to tint my lips, and voila! I was done. I looked at my appearence in the mirror, and I must say I clean up very nicely when I want to.

I walked into the front lounge, and said "Everyone ready to go?" 

All the guys including the guys from the others bands were in the front and their eyes were about to fall out of their heads. 

"Guys?" I ask tentatively.

Alan walked up to me, putting his arm around me, and winked saying "Kay guys, I call DIBS." I started giggling, blushing of course, and shoved him away. I looked over and saw Austin staring at me when our eyes met he looked down and blushed. 

"Wow, you look.. stunning Laiya," Adam said hugging me. 

"Seriously," Matty said laughing. 

"Like hot damn, you look great," Tino added.

I received a series of compliments that made me blush so badly. I looked over at Oli and saw him wink at me. So I cleared my throat, and reminded them why I was even dressed up in the first place. "Well, instead of staring at me, can we go celebrate now?" I said looking down smiling.

"Uh, yeah. Guys let's PARTY!" Alan said grabbing my hand pulling me out of the bus and into the night we went.

-----------------------------------------------------∞-----------------------------------------------------

We had been at the club for about an hour now and the boys have decided to become all the older brothers I didn't want. 

I literally had a wall of flesh around me, because some of the guys refused to leave alone. I walked away as soon as they moved and got to the bar to get a drink. 

"One Jack and Coke," I said to the bartender who eye groped me while making my drink. I felt someone walk up beside me, and put their hand on the small of my back. 

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't come be alone at the bar," said a very good-looking guy. He gave me the creeps though. I didn't like him touching me, so I stepped off to the side.

"I'm definitely not alone, but thanks for the concern." I said smiling at him, and paying the bartender. I started to walk away when the guy grabbed my arm, hard.

"What's your name sugar?"

"Sorry, I don't talk to strangers," I said trying to pull away but he yanked me back.