Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to update. I've had finals all week, so I spent my weekend studying for them. However! I have the next week off for spring break, so I can update more :3

Oh, hope you all enjoy this chapter! The video off to the side is the song she sings, obviously in a girl voice, but yeah, enjoy lovelies!<3

-----------------------------------------------------∞-----------------------------------------------------

I stepped out of the bus holding the flowers, and sat on the rocky ground. I pulled out my cigarettes and lit one. I tried to relax once the air hit my lungs, but it was useless. 

I'm never going to get away. He's going to find me, and more than likely kill me. It's useless. Maybe I should just run away again.

I just wish I could go through with it, running away, but I couldn't do that to the guys. I loved them all too much to put them through that kind of hell. 

I had to make sure Samuel never hurt any of them. I had to make sure that he wouldn't be a part of my future any longer. 

I sat and thought for what seemed like an eternity. I went through three cigarettes finally feeling my body relax. I was growing tired though, so I walked back inside carrying these detestable flowers. 

I threw the flowers away in the trash and ripped up the card as well. I got back in my bunk, and plugged in my iPod. I was immediately comforted by the XX singing me sweet melodies. I soon drifted into a dreamless sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------∞-----------------------------------------------------

I woke to the smell of coffee which was perfect, because I hadn't had my coffee fix in a few days. I tried getting up, but immediately was hit by the amount of pain I was really in. I ached everywhere and I felt as if something was just pushing down on my chest. Thank god for pills, I said popping a couple in my mouth and swallowed. I laid there for a few more minutes to let the pills kick in before I got out. 

I got out and wobbled, yes wobbled, to the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead of me. I got dressed in a pair of white stripped shorts, a white lace tank top, and a denim shirt on top to hide my cuts and bruises. Unfortunately it was too hot to wear pants, so I was going to be showing bruises anyways. Screw it, I thought as I slipped on my white vans.

I put my hair up in a high pony tail and did my make-up; I applied some foundation which helped, but the bruises were too dark. I put on a few bracelets including the one Austin bought me. I smiled at my somewhat decent appearence, because I looked a hell of alot better than I did yesterday. 

I wobbled back out to the front and saw all the guys enjoying a movie, so they didn't notice my grand appearence. I smiled at how adorable they all looked so enthralled in the movie which was Perks of Being a Wallflower. I poured myself a glass of coffee and said outloud "I love this movie."

I guess the guys weren't expecting me to be up, because they all turned around and went bug eye about me. 

Alan got up and gently hugged me to which I was grateful. I kissed his cheek, and said "guys stop worrying, seriously. I'm going to be fine. I only have a couple cuts and bruises."

They all looked doubtful, but I wasn't going to let them baby me anymore after yesterday. 

"Hey we're in Vegas, right?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, so?" Adam asked looking at me.

"I think I'm gonna take up my win from the bet Adam," I said making a devilish grin at him. I saw the look of fear in his eyes and that made me smile even wider.