Chapter Six

-----------------------------------One Week Later-------------------------------------------

LAIYA'S POV:

We just pulled up to the first venue of the tour, and I was excited to say the least. After the whole near kiss fiasco with Austin, we hadn't talked much or really acknowledge each other's existence actually. I played it cool like nothing happened even though I thought about it often. What if you had just kissed him? He doesn't seem so bad. He wouldn't hurt you like you know who did. Just give it a chance. You thought you could trust someone once, and he's the one that hurt you the worse. 

I quickly refocused on grabbing all of my camera gear and getting dressed. I picked my favorite KISS t-shirt that I cut the sleeves off of, blue jeans, and combat boots. I let my hair hang natural with just a little bit of make-up on. I put on eyeliner, mascara with a smokey eye, and red lips because I knew I would get sweaty in the venue. Adam warned me it gets hot as hell with everyone around you, so I needed to be comfy and cool.

"Laaaaiyaaaaa," my favorite ginger called from the front lounge of the bus.

"Ginnnnnnggggyyyy," I yelled back. I adored that little man even if he drove me crazy sometimes. 

"Comeeeee hereee loveeee." I couldn't stop laughing when I emerged to Alan having a shocked expression.

"What? Is there something on my face!?" I hurriedly picked up my iPhone and looked into it. 

"No.. you just look... SMOKING HOT Laiya," he said winking at me.

"Alan, please keep that happiness in your pants. I have to go meet up with Adam. Later loser!" I  said walking past him, rustling his hair along the way, and walked out into the warm air. I was looking at my Instagram when I ran into a rather thin man. 

"Goodness, I'm so sorry sir! I wasn't paying attention, and just sorry.." I trailed off looking into Oliver's eyes. I still hadn't made any progress with being "friends" with him since he acted as if I wasn't worth his time.

"Oi, don't worry. I should have been more careful. Wait, did you call me sir?" He said in that accent of his. He was laughing at me, and waited for my response which made me self-concious about what I said.

"Uh.. yeah. It's a respect thing I have.." I said looking away, because I felt undeniably stupid.

"Well, it was really cute. You better take some damn good pictures of me pretty lady," he winked at me walking off. 

Okay, that was beyond weird, I thought to myself. I shrugged it off though, and made my way into the venue. It was a good size venue and I was feeling my excitement start to escalate. I spotted my little mentor talking to Tino and I walked up beside him. Both of the boys turned and smiled at me. 

"Hey guys, you stoked for the show??" I asked clearly not hiding my excitement. 

"Hell yeah, we're gonna kill it! The first show is always the most exciting!" Tino responded with that goofy grin on his face.

"You ready to go ape shit taking pictures Laiya?! I hope you can keep up with me, because I move around ALOT to get good angles," Adam winked at me.

I laughed, and said "Psh, I KNOW I can handle it." 

"Oh really? Well, how about we make this a little more interesting?" Adam and Tino looked at each other with big grins on their faces. I was a little worried about what I was getting into, but screw it.

"Hell yeah. What have you got in mind boys?" I said confidently.

"Let's make a bet for who can take the best picture of the show tonight. If I win, you can dare me to do anything. If you win, vice versa. Deal?" Adam looked at me with a devilish look in his eye which made me want to just throw that smile off his face.