Chapter Seventeen

LAIYA'S POV:

We drove up to a HUGE nightclub. The sign said it was the Marquee Nightclub. I was taken aback by the giant ass line waiting outside, but our tour manager walked up and whispered something to guard who let us all in before everyone. 

If I thought the outside was huge, the inside was massive! Apparently this place had three floors which I couldn't wait to explore. This floor was the hip-hop floor, because of the music and dancers. I like hip-hop, don't get me wrong, but I wasn't in the mood for it. I think the guys were thinking the same thing, because we all got in the glass elevator and went to the next floor. 

I looked through the elevator and saw the enormous crowd of people below us. I felt the music before we even got to the floor. It was house music, and I was beyond ready to let loose. Oliver still had his hand at the small of my back, and Austin was standing next to me. I ignored him, and Ashley who was attached to his hip. 

Every smile, every laugh, every touch between them made me sick. I was still angry, hurt, and everything in between. However, I wasn't going to let those two lovebirds ruin my night. I was done with Austin and that "relationship" so now it's time to just have fun. No worries, no problems. 

As soon as the door opened, I immediately grabbed Oliver's hand and let him to the middle of the dance floor with me. We started dancing and swaying our hips together. It felt like deja vu all over again.  

"Do you want a drink?" Oliver shouted over the music so I could hear him. I nodded my head and he went to get our drinks when I felt someone walk up behind me. I froze smelling that familiar cologne  as Austin came into view. He looked so handsome in his button up, but it took every ounce of strength I had to resist him. 

I narrowed my eyes at him, and walked off. I made my way to the balcony feeling him follow behind me. I walked to a corner of the balcony where there weren't that many people around. I didn't want to deal with the situation, but it was bound to happen sooner or later.  

"Laiya, please.." Austin pleaded with me looking into my eyes. I wasn't having it though.

"What? What do you want?" I said harshly. He was taken aback by tone, and glanced down.

"I need to explain this to you, because it's not what you think!"

"Everybody says that when they get caught lying. Oh, you think by explaining what you did you think I'd just be okay with you LYING!? I trusted you... more than I have trusted anybody in my life, and look where that got me," I yelled at him. We were attracting attention, but I didn't care anymore. 

He looked at me with tears forming in his eyes, but that didn't have an effect on me at this point. I'd been hurt and used my entire life, but no longer would I be a fool to let it happen.

"We're done Austin. Have fun with your little Blondie, and leave me the fuck alone. No one knows about us, and no one ever will. Got it?" I said icily. 

"Got it, but Laiya." he grabbed my wrist as I walked by and turned me to face him. "I do love you, and I will never stop loving you."

"Fuck you," I yanked my arm back and walked off. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes, but I shook them off. Why did I have to love you?