Chapter Ten

I woke up feeling a pounding in my head. I looked around at my surroundings seeing that it was dark outside, and I was still in my day clothes. I looked at my iPhone seeing that I had some messages from Adam and Alan. 

"Hey, where are you?" Adam.

"Princess Laiya, dinner's at 8. I'll come grab you at 7:30" Alan.

I looked at the time seeing that it was 7. "SHIT," I said jumping off the bed. I ripped off my clothes, and shoes and quickly changed. I decided since I wasn't good enough for the boys, I'd still fuck with them. I chose a black bustier top, a yellow lace skirt, and my black high-heeled sandals. I put on some eyeliner, and pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail. I stood back and looked at my appearence.

"If this doesn't grab their attention, I don't know what will," I said proud of my project "fuck with the boys." 

I heard a knock outside my door knowing it was Alan.  I popped a couple more pills then grabbed my pack of cigarettes and room key. I opened my door to a flabbergasted Alan.

"Laiya?"

"Yea?" I said shuttting the door behind me.

"You look.. wow... you look great," he said blushing deeply. I felt myself beam with pride, because if Alan reacted like this I can only imagine the others.

"Thanks, shall we go to dinner my dear?" I said holding out my hand for him to take.

We got in the elevator and soon we reached the ground level. I inhaled sharply, and stepped out to a bunch of guys gawking at me.

"Hey guys, ready to go?" I asked hiding my nervousness. I glanced at Austin who was checking out my outfit up and down. I felt satisfied and I kept a huge smile on my face.

"Uh.. Laiya, you look fantastic," Tino said coming up to me and pecking my cheek.

"Thanks, I feel fantastic! Let's go." I said pulling Alan with me to get to the van waiting for us.

 I sat near the window with Alan right beside me and Austin on his other side. I could feel Austin's staring at me, but I ignored it and looked out at the beautiful Phoenix nightlife.

We finally arrived and the boys all got quickly. Alan was a gentleman and helped me out; he even kissed my hand like a cute 40's movie. I giggled, and thanked him.

We all walked in to a nice restuarant when we could hear the other bands at a table already. We walked back, and I got the same reaction from them as I did from Of Mice & Men. They all gawked and their eyes bugged out. I felt a bit uneasy with all the attention on me, but I knew it was all a part of project "fuck with the boys."

"Woah, who's the babe?" I heard Tony from Pierce The Veil say.

I smiled as I glanced around noticing that a majority of the room was the bands for the festival. There was Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon, Pierce The Veil, Memphis May Fire, Woe Is Me, Of Mice & Men, Falling In Reverse,  A Day To Remember, Miss May I, and a couple others. It was like a mini Warped Tour.

"Hey guys, nice to meet you all. I'm Laiya, Adam's apprentice." I said sitting down between Alan and Tony. Ronnie Radke as well as Oliver were across from me. I couldn't help, but blush at Ronnie's eyes roaming all over my body casually.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Tony!" Tony said holding out his hand for me to shake as I settled down.

"Pleasure to meet you as well," I said flashing him a smirk.

"Well, Laiya, that's a lovely name," Ronnie said glancing at me. I felt the pills take effect, because my body automatically relaxed. I saw Austin sat next to Ronnie and was looking at me, but I avoided his gaze as looked at the menu.

"Thank you, it's indeed different," I said all smiles. 

The dinner flew by like a breeze, and I thanked the heavens for making pills. I responded when necessary, I said a joke here and there, and I even flirted a bit with Tony who would play footsie with me under the table.

The dinner was coming to an end when Adam suggested going to a club nearby. 

"Hell yeah I'm down, anyone else?" I said talking first. I looked at all the others, and bunch agreed to go. We paid and then left.

Tony put his hand on the small of my back and walked beside me to the club. I felt both Oli and Austin sending daggers into the back of both Tony's and I's heads.

"You look gorgeous, by the way." Tony said walking close to me. I looked up at him, and then he kissed my cheek. I blushed a deep blush, and glanced behind me. I saw Oliver look down with sadness and Austin become filled with rage. I knew I shouldn't mess with their feelings, but these pills were helping me forget everything.

We got to the club that was blaring some pop song, and I immediately went to the bar to get a Jack and Coke. I hadn't realized I left Tony till I turned and saw him making his way to where I was. I decided to just go dance by myself. 

Just let loose; don't give a fuck, I thought. I started swaying dancing with a group of girls I didn't know. They welcomed me into their group, and then I saw some of the guys come to the dancefloor. 

I felt the pills wearing off, so I walked to the bathroom. As soon as I got in a stall, I popped another Oxycotton. I knew that I was pushing it, but I was hurting so badly from all the drama I didn't care. I just pushed away the feelings and walked back into the dancefloor. 

I found myself being pulled into someone's arms, but I was getting so groggy that I couldn't tell who it was. 

"Laiya." Austin said looking at me with concern.

I looked away, and said "go away."

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have acted like an ass to you," he said making me look into his eyes by pulling my face close to his.

I shoved him away, and said "yeah, maybe you shouldn't have, but hey that's in the past and this dancefloor is my future!" I walked away towards Tony who immediately lit up seeing me approach him. 

We started dancing, well grinding together, and I felt the pills take over my senses. I loved the beats radiating my entire body, and the feeling of not giving a fuck was amazing. I felt myself being turned around, and then Tony kissed me. It felt like deja vu since not even a day ago Oli had done the same thing.

I couldn't do it. I wasn't this girl. The girl who gets around just because she felt like it. I pushed him away, and said "sorry, I gotta go."

He looked disappointed, but he let me go. I walked out of the club avoid OM&M's curious glances, and I hailed a cab to the hotel. I started crying my eyes out in the cab, and I think I scared the driver. He asked constantly if I was okay, if I needed anything, but I couldn't respond to him.

We finally pulled up to the hotel, and I threw my money at him. I got out as fast as I could, and made it to the elevator with of course curious people in the lobby. I couldn't get to my room fast enough. As soon as I got inside, the panic attack I had been pushing away hit me full force. 

I was sobbing, and gasping for air. I couldn't get a hold of myself, so I just slid down the door and let it go. I cried the love, the pain, the heartache,  and the disappointment all away. I cried for Oliver, I cried for Austin; hell I even cried for Tony. I felt my heart breaking knowing that I ruined everything. I was disgusting for being who I am, I was useless, I would never be good enough for anyone. 

I finally gained enough breath to get up. I stood and walked to my bag and changed into PJ's. I had tears running down my face the entire time. When I pulled on my shorts, I crawled into bed and sobbed. I cried for what seemed like a century. 

I soon couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I fell asleep wishing that death would be at my door.