Murder at the Circus {Jerome}

For: Misscrazylove99 ❤️

Imagine...
You sat down on the steps of your little trailer, looking around the place, seeing everyone running around like crazy. You rolled your eyes, grinning slightly. It's almost time for the show. You've seen every act so many times, you don't even watch the shows anymore. Just listen.

And by listening, you heard a faint scream coming from Jerome's trailer. You scrunched your eyes up, standing up, walking towards it. You stopped outside the trailer, hearing a thud. Then the door bust open, Jerome looking slightly frantic, his eyes wide. And his hands red. Your eyes widened slightly, instantly walking over.

"Jerome?! What happened?! Are you hurt..?" Jerome stopped like he was frozen, staring at you, a look on his face you'd never seen before. He slightly smirked, gently grabbing your arm, dragging you into his trailer, slamming the door behind him. He softy let you go, locking the door. You felt chills go down your spine.

"Jerome... what's going on?" He kept the smirk planted on his face, slowly walking towards you, grabbing your hand.

"See for yourself beautiful.." He lead you into the living room, you instantly covering your mouth. Blood was all over the place. The wall, the floor, the furniture. And Jerome. He suddenly laughed, a laugh you'd never heard before from him.

"Ooh (Y/N), I've finally done it! Told you I would..." You looked back down at his mother, slowly dropping your hand to your side, looking back up at him.

"Jerome.. I didn't think you actually meant that." He suddenly lost the smirk, his face going deadly serious, slowly walking closer and closer to you until he had you up against a wall. He put his hands on both sides of your head, looking you deep in the eyes.

"I had no choice... She wouldn't stop nagging me... Jerome! Do the dishes! Jerome do this, Jerome do that. Well I had enough of hearing that bitch nag." Then he smirked, slowly dragging his hand down your arm, leaving goosebumps as he went.

"And hearing her moaning.. faster, faster, faster! Banging clowns left and right..." He slowly drug his finger down your side, suddenly clutching it, making you hold your breath.

"And now.. I don't have too hear it anymore. I'm free.. The bitch is dead. Finally!" He grinned, looking at you as you closed your eyes, feeling his hands moving back and fourth on your sides, biting your lip. Jerome chuckled softly, clutching you again, bringing himself closer to you. And you sucked in another breath, opening your eyes. Boldly, you cupped his face in your hands, smirking a little.

"I guess we're both killers on the loose now.." Jerome smiled a tad, a questioning look on his face as you laughed a tad. You two have way more in common than you think.

"My dad won't be of anymore bother as of.. today." Jerome smirked, that evil little smirk of his, you biting your lip from the sight. The things he does to you....

"That's my girl.." He lost the smirk, suddenly kissing you, forcing your body to hit the wall, taking you by surprise when you both pulled back, your heart racing from the sensations coursing through your body.

"Finally.. We can be free. Together." He smirked, looking back at his mom, laughing.

"After being in hell, it feels good to be let go." You grinned, closing your eyes in pure bliss. Here we are now.. So let us entertain you Gotham..