Three of a Kind {Jerome, Ed & Oswald}

For: suicidesquad2016 ❤️

Imagine...

Arkham Asylum records:

Jerome Valeska
Murdered his mother in cold blood.
Murdered his father in cold blood.
Tried to take over Gotham.
Has psychological issues.
And he never stops smiling..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edward Nygma
Murdered his girlfriend.
Seems to have a split personality
Has a obsession with riddles.
He prefers to be called.. The Riddler.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oswald Cobblepot
Mainly known as a nutritious killer around Gotham. He goes by Penguin.
He's very vengeful.
He always seems to have a umbrella with him....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Jerome's POV}
I smirked, looking around the place as the cops dragged me in. Good ole Arkham Asylum... Such great memories! It seems like only yesterday I was here.. Well, I was! Hahahaha! I noticed one of the guards scoff, looking at me. I smirked at him. More fun is to come! I can feel it... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Ed's POV}
I swear... These buffoons really need to stop man handling me. I can walk myself thank you... I huffed, examining the place, a grin suddenly lighting up my face. These people look too stupid to know any of my riddles. I love this place already! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Oswald POV}
I looked around the place, seeing everyone watching as we were brought in, making me glare. Honestly, go on with your business people. If I had my umbrella with me, I could just jab them all with it. But, I'd need a lot more than one.. I smiled a little. These people will be so easy to mess with. Their minds are already messed up anyway. What damage could I do? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Your POV}
You sat in a corner just drawing little things onto paper, smirking. You examine everyone while drawing little pictures of them all. Even the guards. Which is so much fun! The one you just drew has a guard hanging from the ceiling, all the inmates gathered around him, bloody knifes in their hands.

Yeah. It's pretty morbid. But it's so much fun... And the best part is that everytime you draw something, it seems to happen. The guard? Yeah, let's just say he's passed on.. Anyhow! You continued to draw, when you saw a shadow lingering over you, making you whirl around, covering your page, making the man laugh.

"Don't worry beautiful! Just wanted to see what you were doing. You looked like you were rubbing holes into the table." He sat down next to you, making you glare. Normally people don't sit by you. The boy has ginger hair, emerald green eyes and a rather charming grin.

"Jerome. Jerome Valeska! Former inmate. And now I'm baaaack!" You bit your lip, trying to hold in a laugh. You thought you'd seen him before. And you've definitely heard that name.

"(Y/N)... I remember you.." You looked back down at your paper, Jerome looking over your shoulder in interest.

"Soooo, whatcha drawing beautiful?" You slowly looked up at him. Why is he suddenly so interested in you?

"People. Well, them." You pointed at a couple of guys across the way. They were messing with this new guy that just came in a couple days ago. He looked terrified. You smirked, drawing lines across the guys necks, looking at Jerome. That should fix the problem!

"See what I just drew? Now watch them.." He grinned a little, looking over at the guys as their necks suddenly started bleeding. Blood went everywhere, guards running over instantly from the mere sight as you chuckled slightly from the chaos. Jerome looked back at you, his eyes wide for a spilt second, before smirking, laughing. He loved this!