"Woah, my favourite." Niall whistled as he turned around, the large gun in his hands. He looked up at me with a smirk. "You remember this one?"

"How can I forget?" I chuckled. Niall was complimenting the gun for ten minutes when we were practicing.

"Give me the other gun," Harry held his hand out, eyes still looking forward.

Niall reached behind the seat again and pulled out the other large gun. He handed it to Harry, who loaded it immidiately and placed it on his lap. A small jolt of disappointment was sent through me when I looked down at my guns. I would like to have a large one, too, but I don't know how to use them all, yet, so it's better if I stay with these easy ones.

Zayn stopped the vehicle when we finally found the spot we crashed. Just as I said, a big group of zombies were gathered around the burning car. They seemed confused, and strangely stunned by the sight. We were a block away, but we could easily kill them from here.

"We need to get closer." Harry said, causing me to frown.

"Isn't it better if we kill them from here?" Zayn asked, letting go of the steering wheel.

"If we shoot from here, they'll spot us and they will all come running towards us. They're much more than us, imagine what happens if they all attack the car." Harry answered cooly.

Liam's words popped in my mind, telling me that he went to save his ex that was locked in her car, but the zombie managed to break through and attack her. I shivered, deciding that it would be better if we don't get ourselves trapped in the car with them all around us.

"Okay, be as quiet as you can. Niall comes with me on the right, Zayn and the girl go on the left." Harry instructed, making me purse my lips in frustration.

"I have a name." I retorted gruffly.

Harry's eyes met mine momentarily before he scoffed and looked away. "Let's go." he ignored me and opened the door, quickly jumping out.

"Jerk," I murmured to myself, aware that the Niall and Zayn didn't hear me as we all jumped out of the car.

Zayn ticked his head towards the group of zombies, loading his gun. I nodded and quietly followed behind him, both of us drawing our guns, prepared to shoot. I noticed the way Zayn moved effortlessly between the buildings, as if he was walking on air. I tightened my grip around my .9mn gun, feeling the cold metal against my skin. We were getting closer now, and we moved behind a few poles made of stone. My eyes caught Harry on the other side, moving swiftly and carefully behind the abandoned cars, Niall copying him from behind, half of his face still covered in blood, along with his shirt.

Adrenaline reappeared back in my veins, making the ache on my side more difficult to handle. I tried to ignore the pain as much as I could and I was doing pretty well so far. Zayn pressed his back against one of the poles, raising his hand, indicating I should stop, too. I quickly crouched down behind a car right next to him and peered at the group of unmoving zombies. It confused me, as to why they stood there, just staring at the fire. Since there is no dead bodies there to eat, why stay and not search for food? What holds them there?

"The ones on the very left," Zayn muttered quietly, aiming at his target.

I nodded and raised my gun, resting my arms on top of the front of the car, leaving all my weight on my legs. I waited patiently for Harry and Niall to position themselves from across. I saw them hiding behind the cars, aiming at the zombies. When Zayn pulled the trigger first, a light inside my brain appeared, meaning it was time to act.