The Golf War (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Dipper stuck his hand in and held out his finger. "Hey, little high fives everyone, little high fives all around," he said and gave each of the miners high fives with his finger. "Nice one... You did it... You're the man."

"I don't wanna call it out early, but I think the miners might have one of these in their future!" Mabel said, pointing to her sticker. We said bye to the miners and went to the next hole. Dipper was tallying the scores.

"I can't wait to see the look on Pacifica's face when we win. I'm thinking it'll be like 'ugh,'" he said and made a face. "You know how she does that? 'Ugh.'" He did the face again and I giggled.

"Nice," I said.

"Oh you mean this?" he asked and did the face again. I laughed even more.

"Dipper, Meagan?" Mabel said, getting our attention, as we got off topic. "Is it bad that I feel good about her feeling bad?" she asked.

"Ah, just enjoy your victory, Mabel. Trust me, Pacifica will be fine," Dipper said.

We then heard screaming. Pacifica's screaming. We looked over to the windmill to see Pacifica tied to the front of the windmill by the Dutch Lilliputtians. "What's going on here? Let me go!" she screamed.

Dipper, Mabel and I all screamed. The Dutch Lilliputtian popped out of Mabel's sleeve and screamed. "What'd I miss?" he asked. I took him out of Mabel's sleeve and threw him in a sand trap.

"Aah!" he yelled. "It burns!"

"Let me go, you creeps!" Pacifica exclaimed.

"Welcome, kids, welcome! I can tell you're loving this, right, right? No?" Franz said to us.

"This wasn't part of the deal, tiny Dutchman!" I said.

"Okay, so we saw you were favoring the miners, and we figured, what's better than beating Pacifica?" he asked then blew a raspberry. "Killing her, right?"

"As if! I'm calling my parents. Where's my phone?" Pacifica asked.

Some Lilliputtians were over in the grass with Pacifica's phone. They typed in 'U R DUMM!' and sent it to someone. "Hehe, send," one of them said.

"Hey, hey!" Pacifica snapped.

"So how about it, hugeling? Who's da best now?" Franz asked us.

"Not so fast land lubbers!" We turned to see that the pirates captured Sergei. They had him tied up and on the plank. "If you're going to play dirty, so are we. Now give us the sticker, or he walks the plank!" the lead pirate said as he pointed his sword at Sergei.

"No! Give us ze sticker!" the Frenchmen said.

"The miners! Give it to the miners!" a little girl from the miners said.

The Lilliputtians closed in on us, separating Dipper and I from Mabel. They kept pressuring Mabel into who to give the sticker to.

They kept pressuring till she screamed- "ENOUGH!" All the Lilliputtians looked at her, Dipper and I looked at her shocked. She doesn't usually raise her voice like this. "No one gets the sticker!" she decided.

"Scacre-booo!" the Frenchmen said. All the Lilliputtians started booing Mabel.

"No, no. Nuh-uh. No booing- stop, no!" Mabel said pointing at each clan of Lilliputtians. "No one gets the sticker cuz you're all being jerks! I mean, why can't you all just get along?"