Gideon Rises (part 1)

Začít od začátku

"Dipper am I on speakerphone? If not put me on speakerphone," I said.

"Alright, you're on speakerphone," Dipper said.

"Mabel, no offense, but that grappling hook has literally never helped us once," I said.

"Oh yeah? Jelly grab!" Mabel said. I heard a trigger go off and a lot of broken glass and something splatter everywhere.

"I vacuum the walls now," I heard Mrs. Ramírez say and a vacuum go off.

"So you lost the Shack. Look on the bright side, dudes! Now you get to live here with me, Soos!" Soos said happily. "Hey, anyone want to play race cars? They're out of batteries but we can make pretend." I heard Soos spit something out. "Would that be a new low if I ate that? Haha I'm just kidding, I'm totally eating it!"

"We gotta get the Shack back," Mr. Pines said.

"You in with helping us?" Dipper asked me.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I help you? You guys are my second family!" I said.

"Thanks, Meg. We'll see you at the Shack later today, and bring a disguise," Dipper told me.

"Ok, I'll see you later," I said and hung up.

"Second family, huh?" Wendy asked from her bed, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut up," I said and looked down.

Dad then came into the room again. "Wendy! Meagan! We're going to celebrate Gideon later!" he shouted and tossed Gideon pins at us. He left our room cheering and shouting.

I crushed mine in my hand. "Do you want me to do the same to yours?" I asked Wendy. She handed me hers, and I crushed it as well. I didn't pay attention to the scraps as I tossed them out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, I was standing with Mr. Pines, Soos, Dipper and Mabel at the event at the Mystery Shack. All of us were wearing trenchcoats and hats. Soos was wearing glasses and Mabel was wearing a fake mustache. There was a lot of things up on the stage at the Mystery Shack and Gideon burst through a paper with his face on it. "Hello, Gravity Falls!" he said.

"Gideon is the psychic-est. He guess the secret ingredient to my coffee omelet!" I heard Lazy Susan say from the audience.

"Somehow he knew about my horrifying secret birthmark!" Toby Determind said.

"I love that child psychic so much!" Dad said and he started squeezing Blubs and Durland.

"You're chokin' me!" Blubs managed to choke out.

"Grandma, is that you?" Durland asked.

"We're in," Dipper said.

"Just gonna say it, I don't know what we're doing here, but I'm loving these fake mustaches," Mabel said.

"If anyone asks, I'm not Soos," Soos said, pointing to his hat that said 'Not Soos'.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Today I am delighted to announce my plans for the former Mystery Shack. I give you...Gideonland!" Gideon announced, pulling a sheet off of a diorama.

"What?!" the Pines, Soos and I all said.

"We're gonna turn this dirty ol' shack into three square miles of Gideon-tertainment!" he said, holding up a Gideon pop. Gross. "And introducin' our new mascot: Lil' Gdeon Jr.!" he said. Bud Gleeful pulled off another sheet to reveal Waddles in a Gideon costume. "Boom, he's a pig!"