Dreamscaperers (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Dipper immediately took me in his arms and held me protectively. "You okay?" he asked me quietly.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answered, glaring at Bill.

Dipper turned his attention to Bill. "What do you want with our uncle's mind anyway?" he asked.

"Oh, just the code to the old man's safe! Inside the shack is a maze of a thousand doors representing your uncle's memories. Behind one of them is a memory of him inputting the code! I just need to find it and Gideon will pay me handsomely," Bill explained.

"Not if we stop you!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Ha, fat chance! I'm the master of the mind," Bill said and a blue flame encircled him. "I even know what you're thinking right now!"

"That's impossible, no one can guess what I'm thinking!" Mabel said, not believing him.

Bill snapped his fingers and in a quick, neon colored light, two tall and brightly colored guys appeared. "Whoa, where are we, bro?" Blondie asked.

"We must be in heaven, 'cause I just saw an angel!" Red Jacket said, pointing to Mabel.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," I said as I looked at the two.

Mabel took hold of Red Jacket's leg. "I'm never letting go of your leg!" she exclaimed.

"You're out of your league, kids. Turn around now before you see something you might regret. Later, suckers!" Bill said and he crashed through a wall of the weird Mystery Shack.

"We're goin' in!" Dipper said.

I turned to Mabel. "Mabel, can we leave those guys out here, looking at them—hurts my eyes..." I said.

"No! They can help us!"

"Totally! Arm throne!" the neon dudes said, then linked arms and picked up a chuckling Mabel.

"Dudes! Arm throne!" Soos said coming toward Dipper and I with his arm linked. "Arm throoone!" Dipper and I screamed and went after Mabel, who was already inside the shack.

We looked around in awe. "Radical!" Red Jacket said.

"I also think it's radical!" Blondie agreed.

We started walking down a set of stairs, Dipper keeping my hand tightly in his. Suddenly, a bat that looked like Mr. Pines swooped down on us. "No refunds! No refunds! No refunds!" it repeated. We ended up passing a box with a chain around it, label's 'Stan's Fears'. We finally arrived at the hallway of Mr. Pines' memories.

As we walked down the hallway, I could hear all these different memories. "Whoa, look! All of Stan's memories!" Soos exclaimed.

"Great. Sure there's plenty of memories of Stan bossing me around, can't wait to see more of that," Dipper said sarcastically. I squeezed his hand, running my thumb across his knuckles.

"Come on Dipper, we've gotta find the code before Bill does!" Mabel said.

"Mabel is talking!" Red Jacket commented.

"So rad!" Blondie added. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's get searching!" Soos said and we split up and ran down the hallway.

Dipper and I opened up a door to reveal Mr. Pines sitting in a prison cell with two burly guys. Mr. Pines put his arms around the two burly guys. "Jorge, Rico, you're the two best Colombian prison friends a fellah could make," Mr. Pines said.