Dreamscaperers (part 1)

Começar do início

"Good luck, bucko!" Mr. Pines shouted back and shut the door. I walked to the living room and laid down next to Dipper. He and Wendy had Nyarf guns and we shooting each other lazily with them. Mr. Pines had come back into the room and had put an old west movie on. I was nearly asleep on Dipper's shoulder.

"He put the old in 'old west,' they call him..." the narrator on the TV said then sang: "Grandpa the Kid!"

"I'm tired during the day," Grandpa the Kid said.

"Make it stop," I mumbled into Dipper's shoulder. He kissed my head.

"I can relate to this," Mr. Pines said.

"Grunkle Stan, why can't we watch a movie that we'll all enjoy? "Dream Boy High! – Where love is on your permanent record."" Mabel said, holding up a DVD case.

"Boo!" we all exclaimed.

"That's about as bad as boybands," I muttered. (a/n I'm sorry I have really nothing against boybands, but as Meagan is based off myself, I'm saying this as I prefer bands like 5SOS, FOB, MCR, P!ATD, etc.)

"You'll learn to like it," Mabel said.

"No. Never."

A crash then was heard from the kitchen and Soos ran into the room. "Aaah! Dudes, there's a bat in the kitchen! It tried to touch me with its weird little bat fingers!" he exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I got this under control," Mr. Pines said. He then leaned back in his recliner and propped it up. "Dipper, take care of it," he ordered.

Mabel laughed. "Yes!"

Dipper sat up, in which making me sit up as well. "What? Why can't Mabel do it?" he asked.

"'Cause Life ain't fair. Now go fight a bat so we can watch TV," Mr. Pines said.

Dipper got up and stood in front of the TV. "No way, Grunkle Stan! You always make me do dumb chores. I'm putting my foot down this time!" he said and stomped his foot on the carpet.

"I said do it kid. Now!" Mr. Pines said, getting a bit aggravated. The two had a stare off before Mr. Pines finally won.

"Okay, I'll do it!" Dipper said in defeat. He walked out of the room, Mabel and I following him. Outside the kitchen, he picked up a saucepan and spoon that was on the floor. "Stupid chores..." he mumbled. Mabel and I walked up to him. Personally, I was a bit worried, I mean, I'm part bat and even that's a bit scary.

"Remember, bats are more afraid of you than you are of them," Mabel advised. Not really. Dipper entered the kitchen. "Maybe I'm thinking of ducklings." I then heard Dipper's screams and crashing coming from the kitchen as kitchen supplies and Dipper's hat got thrown into the hallway. My eyes widened and my hands flew to my mouth. "Ducklings." Mabel started laughing. "Quack quack! Quack quack quack!"

I looked to make sure that Mr. Pines wasn't watching. Wait, who am I kidding, he never watches Dipper do his chores. "Ah, screw it!" I hissed and transformed into a bat to help Dipper.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We eventually got the bat out of the Shack, but not without Dipper getting quite a few scrapes and bruises. Currently, Soos was putting disinfectant on Dipper's arm, Mabel was wrapping Dippers head and I was healing some of the scratches on his arm, neck and face. "Ow, ow!" he hissed as Soos continued applying the disinfectant.