My homework only took me 45 minutes so I had the rest of the afternoon to do whatever I wanted. I walked into the living room and saw Zayn lying on the couch watching some movie. "Do you want to go for a walk at the trail?"

"Sure, did you finish your homework?" He said as he sat up and grabbed the apple core from the table.

"Yeah," I smiled and watched him walk to the kitchen to throw his apple core out. He came back with his keys in his hand and held the door open for me. I walked out the door and he slapped my bum as I passed him. "Naughty..." I stuck my tongue out at him and he winked back at me.

We got into the car and Zayn started driving to the trail. It was a quick ride so we didn't bother talking much. When we got to the trail, Zayn held my door open and then took my hand in his.

"I was thinking of going to the homeless shelter this weekend, wanna come?" Zayn asked and squeezed my hand. We had only walked a few feet onto the trail but I was surprised by how many people were there. I could see at least five people with dogs and a few families that were by the river to look at the fish.

"Yeah, you haven't been in a while, have you?" I had been with Zayn nearly every single day and he hadn't even mentioned the homeless shelter since that one time we went.

"Yeah, I just have been really busy at work, which I know is a lame excuse..." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair with his free hand.

"You don't need to give me excuses, Zayn," I smiled up at him. "I understand."

He bit his lip and then pulled me into him before kissing me, "I love you." He whispered softly as he held my face in his hands.

"I love you too," I smiled up at him. We continued walking down the trail hand in hand. A few other couples were walking on the trail, but they were much older than us so I didn't have to worry about any of my classmates seeing us. I hated seeing my classmates in public.

"Guess what..." Zayn smiled as we walked.

"What?"

"That's where we had sex," He pointed to an area kind of deep in the woods, but totally visible to anyone walking on the trail.

"You're kidding," I laughed. I didn't realize how visible we had been. Thank god it was in the middle of a cold day and nobody walked by.

"That was some of the most...public sex I've ever had," He laughed nervously.

"Would you do it again?" I questioned.

"Are you kidding? Of course I would!" He started laughing again. "I just wouldn't want to get caught because then we could both get in trouble for public nudity."

"Imagine that...a cop breaking the law," I smiled up at him. He chuckled and took my hand as we walked past the area.

"What do you want for dinner?" He asked a few minutes later.

"It depends on who's cooking it..." I smirked, hoping that he was the one making it.

"Me, of course," He smiled back. "I was thinking of making tacos, does that sound good?"

"Yeah, I haven't had tacos in forever..." The last time I had tacos was when I was high with Nicole and we got some from Taco Bell to crave our munchies. But, in my mind, those don't really count as actual tacos.

"And you've never had my tacos had you?"

"Your tacos? Do you have some special recipe or something?" I laughed at the thought as he nodded. "Do tell."

"Well, my mom used to make tacos a lot in our house because she had this really great recipe that we all loved. We would each eat like four or five tacos and then we would be so stuffed that we felt like we had to puke. But they were totally worth it." He reminisced with a big smile on his face.

"Will you teach me the recipe?" I questioned.

"That depends if you like them or not. If you like them, then definitely." He quickly wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed my head. "I'm so glad I met you." He said randomly and kissed my head again.

"What brought that up?" I looked up at him.

"I was just thinking about how important you are to me. If we hadn't met that night, I have no clue what I would be doing now. My life revolves around you, sweetheart." He had a big smile on his face as he talked.

"I can say the same thing..." I sighed. "If I hadn't found you, I would probably be high or drunk or both and with Nicole right now. I would've never realized that I am so much more than a stoner."

He kissed my head again, "You've changed and grown so much these past few months. It's amazing what a wonderful woman you are becoming."

"It's all because of you, Zayn," I admitted.

"You can't say that..." He blushed.

"I can though. You changed my life for the better and I owe you my life in return," I sighed and pulled his head down to my level. "I'm so damn in love with you and I never want to lose you."

"You'll never lose me, baby," He smiled and pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him even closer. "Not here..." Zayn moaned in my mouth before pulling away. "Let's go home so we can finish this there..."

My eyes flicked up at his and a smile appeared on my face. He took my hand and we started walking back to the car. We walked faster than we had getting there so we were at the car in no time. We held hands the entire way home and when we finally parked the car, we both ran inside with smiles on our faces.

I opened the door and ran inside first only to be pulled back to Zayn and pushed against the same door. His lips found mine and we both smiled into the kiss. His hands ran through my hair and tugged it gently. His lips moved down to my neck and he left kisses down my collarbones.

"I have to go make dinner," He sighed.

"You're a mood killer," I frowned and he chuckled as he pulled away to go to the kitchen.

"Trust me, baby, the minute you wanna f.uck... I'm down." He winked.

AN: Okay guys, so this is a shorter chapter and it's because I'm just so damn busy with college!!! I've decided that to keep me on top of things that I should start doing voting goals??? I think it will help me update more consistently.

Anyways, so how about 350 votes on the whole story and I'll update?? Sound good??? (you can go back and vote on chapters that you haven't voted on before)

Thank you so much and I love you guyssss. xoxo