21.

Not a lot happened Sunday, but Monday morning, everyone heard about the shoot-out and the stabbing spree. When Anais and Lark went to Vienna's homeroom for a while, Vienna was as pale as a ghost, just thinking about that day.

          Anais said, "Wait! You mean to tell me that you were there when this happened?"

          "Yes. That guy would've killed me just like Roman and you guys will never see me again", said Vienna.

          "What the hell is going on with these attacks. Like damn! What the fuck is this world coming to?!"

          "But the most important thing is that it's over and we could have some type of peace in here."

          "I guess."

          Vienna then said, "Which reminds me, how was your date, Lark?"

          "Well--"

BRRRRRIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRRRRRIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          "Shit! We gotta go. We'll see you at lunch, okay?"

          "Bye, ViVi."

          Vienna says, "Bye."

          Veronica called in sick and stayed home in bed. Her phone rang twice while she was asleep. When she finally got up, she checked her phone and found out that Brittany has been calling her and texting "I'm sorry" "Plz answer." "Ive been a bych and i kno it just plz dont ignore me." Veronica was still mad but when her phone rang for another time, she picked up and a raspy voice said, "Hello?"

          *"You rang?"

          ~"Hi, Veronica. Look, I didn't know that you would be in trouble for my crap."

          *"Neither did I."

          ~"For the past few days, I felt like I'm going to die. Because of all these people dead and it's my fault."

          *"I'm glad you think so because there was a shoot-out in the library and a stabbing spree in the movie theater."

          ~"Holy shit!"

          *"I heard that some gang from prison broke out and started going crazy and did all of that."

          ~"I can't let anyone else suffer for my crap."

          *"Huh? This is a joke, right?"

          ~"Veronica, I'm not playing. These teens are dying way too soon and it's been my fault."

          *"You mean to tell me that you planned the shoot-out and everything?"

          ~"NO! What I'm trying to say is, I'm coming back to Reno."

          *"They'll shoot you alive out here!"

          ~"I don't care. As long as I'm being put out of my misery for all the bull that I had people go through."

          *"Just be careful, okay?"

          ~"And when you see boils on my face, don't get scared and call the cops, okay?"

          *"Uh...... sure."

          ~"Cool, so, I'm packing my stuff and coming tomorrow."

          *"Okay."

          ~"Bye"

          Back in the beach house, everything was barren and Romania said, "Are you serious about going back to Reno?"

          "What choice do I have? I'm a dead girl walking already, so I might as well face it and get arrested and get this over with."

          "But what about the boils on you face?"

          "I have a mask and a hoodie." She has two new boils: one that resembles Romania and another that will resemble Dawne. For now, the new pimple is just a pimple that will grow and grow and Brittany can't escape from them.

          "Do you even have a plan for when you actually get there?"

          "Yes. I'll go back the way I came and then I'll hide in Veronica's shed that we played in when we were kids."

          "For your sake, I hope this plan works."