13.

Back in the Jendayo residence, Brittany still has to get into Clarkdale while Veronica's in school. The application is almost done, yet she's still giving everyone a hard time. She's by herself again but this time, Romania is caught sitting in her bedroom corner shaking her head in disappointment at 9:15 at night. Brittany sneers, "Oh, now what do you want?"

No answer.

"So all you're going to do is just sit there in slience, right?"

Romania replied, "Let's face it; you couldn't stand me when I was alive."

"A little obvious, isn't it?"

"No, think about it. I have a 98 average, you have 89. I'm the captain of the volleyball team, you go to the game and stay behind the bleachers texting or whatever. I'm-- well, was-- dating a violent, but caring and sexy guy and you're still a single slut. I didn't want to rub it in, but it's right in your face to begin with."

"Okay, now you're just trying to piss me off on purpose."

"Try me, bitch." And Brittany lunges at her to punch her, but that doesn't work out,. She misses and Romania has her dagger, but this time, it's scalding hot to a point where it's glowing. When Brittany misses her, Romania slashes her upper arm and laughs in her face. Brittany tries again, but with a baseball bat. Romania stabs her in the lower leg when she misses again. She has a knife now and attempts to stab her chest like last time, but wounds up stabbing her Justin Bieber poster. Romania doesn't stab her again; she just sits on Brittany's bed "Tsk"ing and saying, "I told you to try me."

Brittany says, frustrated, out of breath, "The fuck is the point if I can't touch you?"

"Exactly." She has a syringe with poison in it and she injects a little bit of it in Brittany's nose. It was cascading a small trail of red foam while the poison was being injected.

Romania returned to Brittany's room at about 1:30 AM. Her parents are asleep as well as her. Romania slips into her ear and rests in her body. About twenty minutes later, Brittany got up to get some water (like a zombie, of course). Before she went into the kitchen, she sleepwalked into her father's closet and took out the pistol from the closet. In a little while, she was in the kitchen with the barrel in her mouth, while her finger is on the trigger. Something in her brain told her to wake up. Maybe it's the fact that she was about to be killed. Then she says, "What the hell am I doing with Dad's Glock?" She puts it back in her dad's closet and goes back to sleep.  Two hours after that little fiasco, Romania decides to sleepwalk Brittany to the bathroom for her to get high. Not on the weed that Brian had, but the ecstacy that Mrs. Jendayo kept in secret. Like a zombie, she shook out ten pills and popped them in her mouth. Realizing she's going to "kill herself" yet again, she woke up. This time, she spit out the drugs and washed out her mouth. "Oh shit. What the fuck?" She then watches TV to rest her nerves and get to sleep.  

The next day, Brittany-Romania wakes up and Brittany says, "Mom, what are we having?"

Mrs. Jendayo says, "Pancakes and bacon."

"Ugh! Mom, how many times do I have to say it?! You can't cook for shit! I'm ordering something from the deli."

"Well fine, then."

Just when Brittany was just walking out of the door, she felt a sharp pain to her lower back and felt a little bit weaker than before. Brittany-Romania says, "You know what? It's going to be too expensive. I'm just going to stay here to eat."

"Why even bother now? You said my cooking is like shit."

"I didn't mean that. I'm really sorry, Mom. I actually want to learn how to cook so you won't have to do so much."

"It's okay and maybe I will one day."

Brittany shook her head and asked herself, "What the fuck was that? Oh, well." She then goes into the living room and turns on the TV. The first thing she saw was the news on Dawne's death. All Brittany could do was just laugh at the fact that she's dead, too. But then, her inopportune smile disappeared once Dawne's tape was heard. It was cut short for the time slot, but everyone should get the gist of how it all went down.

Dawne: I can't cover for you anymore when you killed Romania. No amount of cash would get me stay shut any longer because I'm on my way to the police station.

Brittany: Aw, [expletive] no, you're not!

The cops, in the meantime, were across the street from Brittany's house. She knew that she had to get out and went into her room. She got the gun from her dad's room before that, got her cash and then jumped out of her bedroom window. She was running towards the train and then she was out of town hitchhiking to get somewhere else to stay. Meanwhile, back in the Jendayo residence, knock knock knock. The police were there and Detective Gerard said, "Is Brittany home?" 

Mrs. Jendayo replies, "Brittany! The police want to see you again!" No answer. "Brittany!" Still no answer. Mrs. Jendayo and the cops looked all around the house for her and she wasn't anywhere. "I'll call her phone." Five rings and then it went straight to voicemail. "Dammit! She's not even answering her phone!" When she went into her bedroom, she found a pretty bad surprise. "Aah!"

"What's wrong, ma'am", asked Offier Kentley.

"My husband's gun! It's gone!"

"Wait, why do you guys even have it in the first place?"

"He was an army soldier before we married. He kept it as a keepsake. I don't know why but Brittany must've taken it."

"Well, we have to put out an APB for Brittany." 

"Why?"

"Because she killed someone else other than Romania."

"What do you mean, 'Other than Romania?'"

"I mean, she killed Dawne, too."

"What makes you so sure?"

"We have a tape from a girl named Dawne James that recorded her final words. It was a shame that she had to die, too."