January 29

Remember the 15-year-old corpse that Anais, Lark, and I found? That's Cody, Lance's little brother. How do I know all this? I saw it all in my head as it was happening. Guess who I'm going to haunt next? If you guessed Brittany then, you are right. Keep in mind that Brian's dead and no one even cares in his household; they still believe that he's with his friend or whatever. Brittany's going to get the biggest reality check in a few more hours. 

The cops are working pretty well on my investigation; they asked Brittany a few questions about our relationship. She said that we were best buddies, which was total bullshit. They didn't ask Vienna or Anais yet. Why? The cops are interviewing Brittany as we speak. She also said that she was at Veronica's house, which again, is total bullshit. True, she was with Veronica, false she was at her house. They also asked to interview Brian and she said that he wasn't home, he's at a friend's house. To tell you the truth, she doesn't know exactly where her brother is. That's why I'm visiting her-- to show her where her brother has been all this time. She was also being accused of killing Dawne, Jennessa, and Cody: she said that she has no idea where they would get such an assumption. The cops don't believe her in any of those claims that she made. Good. I told Kevin that I have to see him, but he can't tell anyone, not even Lark.

-Romania DeFuan