19.

When Vienna, Lark, and Anais went back to their table where Tony is, he was really upset. Vienna asked, "What's wrong?"

          "Nothing", said Tony.

          Jacob said, "Look, if it makes you feel any better, we're all cool. Right, Anais?"

          She nods.

          "Right, Vienna?"

          She says, "Yeah, we're fine."

          "See? Tony, it happened last Sunday, okay? Look, I know that you were the one with the most bruises from the fight, but think about it. Don't they go away?"

          He replies, "Yes."

          "But you hurt Lark on the inside by calling her useless and that's the bruise that stays. Let's not forget the fact that Kevin really likes Lark, so what did you expect? And she's not making a big shit about it. Matter fact, she hardly remembers that scene you made. Long story short, squash it with Kevin and let's get the damn thing over with already."

          "Alright." Later on, Kevin and Lark came back with their faces lit up a little bit.

          "Where've you been, lovebirds?"

          Lark rolls her eyes and told them, "We're just talking, it's really not that big a deal, okay?"

          Vienna teases, "Whatever you say, Juliet."

          "The fuck?-- Never mind."

          "Kevin are you cool with Tony now", asked Jacob.

          "Yeah, a little bit... only if he stops acting like a dick all the time for no reason."

          "Don't fucking start."

          "'Kay."

          Meanwhile, at Brittany's beach house, it's was lunchtime and she was fishing. When she caught a few bites to eat, she found a minor pimple on her forehead. When she popped it, it grew even bigger than it was than it got there. One thing scared her about the boil, it resembled someone that she killed last year. She said, "What the fuck? Why is Jennessa on my face?" She tried all of the tricks to get rid of boils.

          She even tried ProActiv on it and not only did the boil grew as large as a baby tomato, but another one grew. She only has two so far; Jennessa and Cody. Romania is still there, watching her suffer as the boils grew one by one and larger and larger on her face. She said, "What happened?"

          "I have boils on my face! Maybe it's an allergic reaction from all the tanning."

          "No one could get an allergic reaction from staying out in the sun for so long."

          "Maybe it was something that I ate."

          "Could be."

          "All I know is this, I'm not going out there with these things on my face."

          "I know, right? They'd probably called the cops or whatever, you know?"

          "Yeah! You know, DeFuan, I misjudged you. I mean, sure, you had it better than me but if we could just sit down and talk, we'd work this out, right?"

          "Mmhmm."

          They sat there in silence for a while as Brittany ate. Two hours later, Brittany was coughing violently in the bathroom. When Romania came, Brittany was coughing up blood and Romania then asked, "Can I get you some water?"

          When Brittany nodded, Romania went into the kitchen and got a glass. At the same time, she had the syringe with poison in it; she filled 3/4 of the cup. Then she took the syringe and squirted five drops into the cup and gave it to Brittany. There was blood all over the bathroom sink and shower curtain and she had her head tilted a little bit. Her boils got a little bit bigger and the first one looks as red as a tomato while the other was beet red.

          Thirty minutes later, Brittany was okay and Romania asked, "How did Jennessa die?"

          Brittany said, "Wh-wh-why ask?"

          "She's my cousin."

          "She is?"

          "Yup."

          "I don't remember, but I could tell you how did Cody die."

          "I'm listening."

          "We were at his place, right? We had a lot to drink and we finally got some alone time. We were fooling around in his bed. So when I was on top and kissing his chest, I go, 'Say my name.' he was moaning, 'Mmmm. Anais.' So I stopped and said, 'Anais! You're ex, Anais?' He realized that he made a really bad move and said, 'Look, I'm sorry, but I can't help but miss her, okay? I hated the way I treated her,' Blah BlahBlah.

          "Next thing you know, he's leaving and I was more drunk than he was, so I followed him. Then, I'm like, 'Come onnnnn! You know you want me more than her! Just please stay with me.' We were near this dark alley and he goes, 'Oh, you never even acted like you were my girlfriend.' Some crazy bullshit. Then, I still had the bottle with me and I stabbed him in his head and dragged him in the alley and left him for dead."