2.

"I got my outfit laid out last night. It's looking pretty hot", said Romania. The girls were still talking about 90s' day, where everyone gets to dress down in 90s' fashion.

"Ooh! Whatcha got?", asked Vienna

"Uh, let's see--"

“You don’t have anything on me, so there's nothing to see! Except for shit, anyways”, shouted Brittany.

“Try keeping your head out of your ass and out of the mirror, you piece of shit”, spat Anais.

“The hell did you say?"

“You heard me, carrot top, now go back to the sewers where you belong and mind your damn business."

"Bitch, you're just mad because I have a life unlike you", she spat back while she was fixing her bun.

"No, I'm mad cause you always gotta talk shit for no fucking reason! And to top it off, you look like a ghetto transvestite slut!"

"Maybe if you won't stop sucking dick, you won't be so mad."

Anais goes up to her face and says, "Try me, bitch, because I know that you're running out of shit to say."

By then, Anais was rushing over to Brittany to beat the crap out of her, while Brittany was jumping up, getting ready to fight Anais. Lark was trying to get in between the two because it's too early for such BS. Then Mr. Burt helps split them up and says, "Okay, that's enough from both of you! I don't give a damn about how much you two hate each other. Just settle this peacefully, please!  That includes you, Brittany."

Brittany says "There's no need for you to be in a pissy mood, Mister. I was just debating with her."

"Mr. Dinero's office, NOW!"

As soon as she storms out of the room, Mr. Burt says, "Ms. Princeton, you're going downstairs, too." Instead of arguing, she went downstairs as well. Romania, Vienna, and Lark, all shake their heads about Anais and Brittany when Lark's junior cousin Lance walks in for a delivery for Mr. Burt. Vienna couldn't stop glancing to adore his spiky jet black hair and caramel skin. 6'1 and slim, Lance's "shy" appearance brings a little attention to Vienna.

When he left, he winks at Vienna and Romania teases, "He knows that you've been staring at him, you know that, right?"

Vienna whines, "Come onnnnnnn! It's not my fault he's so damn sexy!"

Lark teases, "But it's not his either. Anyways, I have to go in two minutes."

"So does Anais", said Romania.

"But as soon as the bell for homeroom rings, she's going to be sent back to homeroom. You guys know the drill, don't you?"

By the time Lark left, everyone came to Room 301. Not much happened first period but algebra equations from course II. When Romania was getting her chemistry books and supplies, there stood Brian, a lazy, scrawny, curly, redheaded senior that was constantly stalking Romania. He also happened to be Brittany's older brother. She ignored him at first, but when she was on her way to the chemistry lab she says, "Brian, you really need to stop following me!"

"Why do you have to be like that?"

"Because you've been stalking me since forever, retard!"

"C'mon, you know that I'm your biggest fan"

"Just get to class Brian! I thought I told you that Jacob's going to kick your ass if he catches you near me again!"

"Does it look like I care?"

Instead of continuing the fight, she just came into class before she was late. And at that moment, Mrs. Ferrari comes out of the classroom saying, "And why are you still here, Mr. Jendayo?"

Brian says, "All right, all right. I'm leaving." 

"No, don't 'all right' me twice, Mr. Jendayo. You know, you could be in jail for stalking."

"I know."

"If you knew this then why are you stalking Romania?"

"I got bored. Plus I really like her."

"Obviously, but you you really need to grow up and need I remind you that you're a senior. Now get to class and stay away from her", hissed Mrs. Ferrari.

He rolls his eyes and says, "Yes, Mrs. Ferrari." and then he goes back to class.

"Cretin", she muttered under her breath as the bell rang and Brian was running late to class. "Sorry guys and girls. Before we begin, I have test papers for you." It's true, some people in this class got better in the chemistry class (Ex: Vienna-82%, Lark-92%, Anais-75%, Brittany-89%, Veronica-72%, Tony-79%, Kevin-89%, Jacob-92%, Romania-98%).