17.

It's 3:00 in the morning at Brittany's beach house and Romania's still on her bed. Brittany's scared out of her mind, even though she knows that she has to get breakfast in a few hours. She goes, "W-w-w-what the hell are you doing here?"

          Romania says, "I'm not letting you get away from me and your guilt that easy, you know that? Which reminds me. You never should've turned your back on Veronica the way you did. Sure, she chose to have me killed, but at the same time, she secretly admired me. I mean, for me, it counts for something. She knows how much you hate me, so she chose to keep you happy and everyone else out of her ass. It's a shame that she can't do that at this point."

          "Are you trying to tell me that she's gonna snitch? She won't do that she's my best friend!"

          "Best friends? With you? Don't make me laugh; I heard you're entire conversation with her."

          "How?! Why?!"

          "I was in you the whole time and because this is too important for me to miss. Plus best friends talk in circles for you, even though she didn't do the crime, you did. Best friends get arrested for you. And let's not forget that her father was screaming at her for partaking in something that you did."

          Brittany was still in denial about Veronica hating her now. But then, she slowly and genuinely accepted it. "She told me that she was tired of me. Plus, she told me that she'd rather me blackmail her than have you dead. But she's still going to be loyal to me, I just know it."

          "I wanna make sure I'm getting this right. While you're out here looking like Snookie, Veronica's busting her ass for you, trying not to get you into trouble, but I don't think she's going to do this anymore, even though she's still might be arrested."

          Brittany was crying right now, realizing that she doesn't have anyone anymore, not even her brother. Romania then said, "Do you want to know what happened when your brother killed himself?"

          She didn't care anymore; she just wanted this nightmare to end already. "Fine."

          "He didn't totally kill himself. I made him kill himself."

          Brittany's eyes were wide open in disbelief.

          "As a matter of fact, I controlled him to hang himself at first. But then, he wasn't dying fast enough for me. So, I controlled his body to go to the bathroom, take my dagger, and slit his own throat so it would look like he committed suicide, which he did...technically."

          She knew that she had to get out of the beach house. Brittany went out to get breakfast, whilst Romania sat there waiting for her to come back. Forty-five minutes later, Brittany came back with manoges, pineapples, and bananas.

          Back in Reno, Veronica finally made her way to school. Truth of the matter was this: she told Yellowstone the entire story, how Romania's death was planned, her rape, everything. She said, "Brittany wanted Romania dead because she was really pissed about being kicked out of our old school, Silvermist High. Plus, she was insanely jealous of her and at the same time, I looked up to her. Romania's best friend, Lark Marone fought me in trying to basically defend herself and Romania.

          "I kept hearing muffled screams and Lark saying, 'Get your scrawny ass off of her!' At that point, I knew that Romania was getting raped and I was too weak to do anything. I saw Brittany clocking Lark in the back of the head and then I gave her the rope to tie up Romania and then, the beer bottle was broken. That thing was used to stab her in the mouth and her chest." Veronica's eyes pooled up. "I didn't want to be a part of this, but she was blackmailing me."

          "With what?"

          "Lies about me being a smut and cheating on my boyfriend Joey with most of his friends. If that didn't work, she wanted to tell everyone about our hotel plan, losing our virginity. I should've chose all of that."

          "You did fight Lark, didn't you?"

          "Yes, and it was all part of the plan, but I didn't make a scratch on her. My scratches healed up pretty good, but it wasn't easy to hide them from my parents."