15.

"Okay, for the last time, what happened to Romania?", asked Yellowstone.

          "Like I told ya! I have no idea, I got hit on the back of my head!"

          He was getting fed up with dealing with Veronica already. Even though she was telling bits and pieces of her story, he simply left her in there and then Veronica called up Brittany. When Brittany woke up, it was 7:00 in the morning; yes, it was an all-nighter for Veronica.

           ~"Hello?"

          *"Brittany, where are you?!"

          ~"Uhm...., I don't really know. About 30 miles from San Francisco."

          *"Oh, so while you're outside San Francisco having a good ol' time getting drunk and all that good shit, I'm the one that got my ass arrested for your bullshit."

          ~"I'm not having a good time. Need I remind you I'm the one trying not to get arrested? Oh, and let's not forget the fact that--"

          *"You know what, Brittany? I'm sick of you already. You never should've even thought about killing Roman. She was an amazing girl and I admired her. You and your sick jealousy went way too far with this shit."

          ~"I know you're not mentioning that bitch's name, Veronica. And why the fuck are you calling her 'Roman'? Don't her friends do that?"

          *Maybe you went deaf when I said that I was sick of you. And worse? I busted my ass talking in circles for you and all you could do was run away! What kind of fucking friend does that?"

          ~"I'm sorry."

          *"SHUT THE FUCK UP, JENDAYO! I'M THE ONE THAT GOT INTO THIS BECAUSE OF YOU! I'D RATHER YOU THREATEN ME THAN KILL HER. I'D ACTUALLY HAVE YOU HUMILIATE ME THAN KILL HER. I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT SUCKED INTO THIS BECAUSE OF YOU. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S MY FAULT THAT SHE'S DEAD."

          ~"How many times do I have to say that I'm sorry?"

          *"Say it as many times as you want to, there's no way in hell that you're going to be forgiven. I hope that the cops find you."

          Veronica hung up from there and was burying her face in her hands. She was swearing in her hands and then started crying. Sheriff Grey finally came in to talk to her. "That was a really loud conversation, there, Veronica. Everything ok?"

          "No."

          "Wanna tell me what happened?"

          "Yes. But I'm going to tell you the whole story."

          Meanwhile, Brittany got in her pack and she found out that she was under a highway 30 miles outside of San Francisco. She took a pair of scissors and cut her hair. Before she ran away, she got a dye job to turn her red hair black. She put sunglasses on and got a tan so no one would recognize her. She went to a beach house where she could stay for the rest of her life. Midnight, Romania started to terrorize Brittany in her sleep. Brittany had a nightmare about Romania, Cody, Dawne, and Brian coming back to life as the undead, trying to eat her.

          They kept moaning, "It's your fault, it's your fault." Romania came at her with her dagger while Dawne had a broken beer bottle. Cody has a butcher knife, on the other hand when Brian has a wire to hang Brittany. All Brittany as was the Glock; she kept shooting, but the gun was jammed. When she actually shot the bullets, there was no effect on them. In the nightmare, Brittany finally died because Romania stabbed her between her eyes, blood running in her mouth, drowning right in it. Her blood made a small trail and Brian, Cody, Dawne, and Roman danced in it. Brittany then woke up covered in sweat and when she went to the bathroom mirror, Romania was right there, laughing to herself. She ran out and there Romania was on her bed, shaking her head in complete disappointment.