1.

"Romania! Are you ready yet?!", called in Romania's mom, Amber.

Romania says, "Just one more minute!"

"Well, hurry up!” said her younger brother, Raymond.

When the three were getting into the car, Romania asked, "Do you have a hot date or something?"

"Yeah, jealous?"

"Never got jealous of anything, Ray."

"What's that supposed to--"

Amber says, "Raymond DeFuan, that's enough from you! You're lucky your father's on his way to work."

Listening to "You Make Me Feel..." by Cobra Starship, the three went to school pretty peacefully. The Nevada morning sky was blue, bright, and clear when Amber, Romania, and Raymond DeFuan are riding the car to school. To fill the silence, Amber says, "You know, Dad's getting a promotion today. Hey Raymond, now that your grades have been pulling up, you could join that little league baseball team that you want to go to."

"Really? Thanks, Mom!", shouted Raymond.

With Romania riding shotgun and Amber pulling up by Silvermist Junior High, Raymond eventually says, "Bye, Mom! Bye, Roman!" 

Pulling up across the street from Silvermist High, Amber gives Romania $50 and says, "Dad and I will be home pretty late. If you want pizza, Chinese or to get the groceries, feel free. Just make sure you and Ray eat, okay?"

"Okay, Mom."

"Roman?"

"Yeah, Mom?"

"Good luck on the volleyball tournament and tell Lark I said the same thing, okay?"

"Thank you."

"I love you, Roman."

"I love you too, Mom", says Romania when she kisses her mom goodbye.

Going into the brick-red building, Romania goes into school, where her popular homeroom lies. The first thing that Lark and Romania see is Anais and Vienna. While Lark is walking with Romania, shaking her head in disgust, Romania says, "For real? Last night's English homework?"

"Yes", replied Anais

"But the sad thing is that you got the wrong answers to half of them."

"Shit!"

"Let me help you." 

Anais is the tall, tough brunette with braces and a lean body to make even some young teachers green with envy. Her "I-don't-give-a-crap-about-what-anyone-thinks-of-me" attitude is the number one reason why is she friends with the other three girls. While she's wearing a black top with black skinny jeans and her hair in a braid with bangs, she says, "Look, the most important this is that Mr. Nanza isn't going to bite our fucking heads off."

"Tell me about it. Hey, do you guys have your 'Invisible Man' book? Plus it's supposed to be a little bit scary." Medium build with shoulder-length dark blonde hair, tall, and perky, Vienna could cheer up anyone's day. 

Lark replied, "Yup." Lark is a slim girl of milk chocolate skin, jaw-length dark hair, black eyes,  slim with curves and average height who always keeps it simple. Laid-back but loyal, Lark dresses however she feels. Lark, today, dons checkered red and black converse, a red t-shirt that says, "No regrets, No secrets"

       When Romania is done with helping Anais with her homework, the four girls stayed in silence until Vienna eventually says, "Anyone ready to go retro for next week?"

"I know I am, 'cause you know how poppin' I'm gonna look.", calls out a nasal voice. 

And there stands the spoiled, bratty red-head called Brittany wearing makeup, super skinny jeans, a crop top that says "Juicy", large hoop earrings and flats with her hair in a bun. Her grades don't match her looks; she's an honors student maintaining a 90 average.But, she's texting her best friend Veronica while trying to get the four girls annoyed. Vienna, Romania, Lark and Anais were ignoring her, more excited about next weeks' festivities.