Carpet Diem (part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Mabel's got a point. Personally, makeup's kind of pointless," I agreed.

Grenda started pounding her fists on the ground. "Beautiful! Beautiful!" she chanted.

"Arrrrgh! Mabel! Do you think you can do this somewhere else?!" Dipper demanded, more than asked. "You're laughing at frequencies only dogs should hear!"

"Come on, it's not that bad," Mabel said.

"Yeah, it is," I said as I pointed to my ears, hoping she'd get the hint but apparently not.

"You know what your brother needs?" Grenda asked.

Mabel gasped. "A makeover?" she asked. Candy held up a lot of makeup products. Oh no. Dipper screamed.

I grabbed his pillow and his blanket and handed them to him. "Run boy, run!" I ordered and he ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning in a state of confusion. Why was everything upside down? I saw Mabel wake up on her bed with her bangs in a quiff and 'PARTY GURL' was written across her forehead. "Ugh...what happened last night?" she asked.

"That's what I want to know," I said, but nobody looked my way.

"And what was that noise?" she asked. What noise? She looked up at the ceiling. "Whoa!" I looked where she was looking to see Candy taped to the ceiling.

"What's up, party girl?" Candy asked Mabel.

I saw Grenda walk out of the closet with lipstick all over her face. "I don't know what I was kissing in there, but I have no regrets!" she said.

"Candy falls down now," Candy said and the tape peeled off, making her fall down.

"Hey, where's Meagan?" Grenda asked.

"I'm right here!" I said, but yet again I was ignored.

"She's probably in the bathroom or making out with Dipper," Mabel said. I blushed. "Anyways, that was awesome girls. See you again soon!" Mabel said as Candy and Grenda left the room. Dipper then walked in looking tattered and beat up. He flopped onto his bed.

"Hey brother! Want any of this leftover pizza? It's got glitter on it!" Mabel said, holding up a piece of pizza.

"Mabel, last night an owl tried to eat my tongue," Dipper said.

"Ha ha! That's great!" Mabel said, not caring.

"No it's not great! Look, you even attracted a bat in here!" Dipper said, pointing in my direction. Wait, what? I looked down and saw that I had dark fur, I looked at my arms and saw wings. Oh great. Of all the times to unlock this power. I flew down and landed on Dipper's shoulder, which made him gasp. I nuzzled my head against his and he calmed down. "Wait a second. Where's Meagan?" Dipper asked Mabel.

"I don't know, I thought she was with you," Mabel replied.

Dipper looked at me. "Meagan?" I nodded my head. "Wow. Since when could you do this?" I shrugged, well as much as you could as a bat. "You don't know how to turn back do you?" I shook my head. He picked me up and set me next to him on his bed. "Maybe if you think about your human self and you'll change back?" Dipper suggested.

I closed my eyes and thought about it for a few moments before opening my eyes again. "Did it work?" I asked.

"Yep, now, I have to deal with Mabel," Dipper said to me. "Mabel, this," he pointed to the trashed room, "is impossible to live with!"

"What? I'm delightful to live with! Get ready to be poked by the fun stick! Boop!" Mabel said as she took a stick and poked Dipper's face with it.

"Ah!" Dipper slapped the stick out of her hand and stood up. "Mabel, I've had it with the fun stick! You've totally wrecked our room. And-" Dipper was about to continue when he gasped and held up one of the signs for our mini-golf course. "-oh no! Our mini-golf course!"