Fifteen minutes later Liam and Niall were back with Anne and Robin , they handed everyone plastic plates with pancakes , eggs and bacon .

~~

Harry's eyes opened , he was surrounded in white . White walls , white ceiling , white floor , white lightbulb . He looked down to his clothes , also white . White , long sleeve shirt , white jeans , white convers .

"What the ..." He walked around the room , there were no windows and there wasn't a door . He was confused , so confused . He heard a familiar giggle from behind , he turned around and saw Louis , wearing similar clothes to his .

"Lovely , what ..." He walked closer and hugged Louis , but Louis disappeared and Harry ended up wrapping his arms around himself . "What -"

He heard his giggle from behind and turned around to Louis , "You're silly , Hazzie ."

"Boo , I'm really confused , just tell me what's going on ." Harry was so confused , he wanted answers . "Why can't I hug you ? What am I doing here ? Why aren't windows and a door ? I have so many questions , I -"

"You'll get your answers , just wait ." Louis smiled at him , "Take a seat ."

"Where-" Harry looked behind him to a white couch , which definitely wasn't there before . "What the f- "

"No swearing !" Louis cut him off , "Now sit , i'll answer your questions ."

Harry sat on the couch and Louis sat next to him , "Now , question number one ."

"Where am I ?" Harry asked . 

"Well , you're not exactly alive , but you're definitely not dead . We're somewhere inbetween these two worlds ."

"Why can't I touch you ?"

"Because i'm not really Louis . I'm an angel ."

"What happened ?"

"You got in a bad car crash , you're in a hospital . Well , your body is in a hospital , half of your soul is there too , the other half is right here ."

"I'm really confused . I don't understand ."

Louis straightened up in his seat , "On your way back to your house , from your boxing session , you got in a car crash . A really bad one . Now you're in a hospital , in a coma ."

Harry rubbed his palms over his face , "This is insane ."

"But true . Now , i'm here to inform you a few things ." Louis said , "You can choose , whether you're going to join me and the other angels , or you're back alive ."

"I want to live ." Harry said almost immediately , "I want to be with Louis , and my family and friends ."

"But there's a small thing about it ..." Louis said , "If you choose to stay alive , you'll live with memory loss for a while ."

"What ?"

"You'll have memory loss . You won't remember anything . Not your family , not your friends , not Louis . Nothing , absolutely nothing . You'll never remember about our conversation here aswell ."

"N-no , no I can't forget everything ! It'll ruin everyone around me !" Harry paced around the room .

"It's your decision ." Louis said and leaned back into the couch , waiting for Harry to answer .

Harry took a deep breath , "This is hard , so hard ."

"Again , it's your own choice . Whatever you decide will be only your choice ." 

Harry groaned , "Why can't I just stay alive with my memory ?"

Louis smiled a little , "Let me tell you a small secret . come sit with me ." Louis patted the seat next to him . Harry sat down and looked at Louis , who smiled .

"You and Louis are mates . You're god's decision , a pair for life . Whatever you decide , you're going to be with Louis eventually . So if you decide you don't want to stay alive , Louis will join you eventually . If you decide you do want to stay alive , you'll find your way back to Louis , whatever the pain you're both through ."

Harry took a deep breath , "I want to stay alive , I can't stand the thought of Louis dead . I want to stay alive ."

Louis smiled at him , "Is it your final decision ?"

Harry nodded , "Yes ."

"Then you can go back to life ." Louis  motioned to a door , Harry got up and stood in front of it . He took a deep breath and walked out of the door .

~~

Five days later , the group decided to go home , shower and eat something , maybe rest a little then go back to the hospital . Louis didn't want to , he wanted to stay with Harry until he woke up , but eventually gave in and went home with them .

In the evening they were back , they walked to Harry's room when someone made them all stop walking and stare at them .

"What the hell are you doing here ?" Winter asked .

"Ooh , relax , girl . I'm here to visit my uncle , he got in a car crash ." Eleanor rolled her eyes .

"Yeah , sure . Your uncle ." Zayn rolled his eyes .

"Why don't you just shut the hell up and don't talk to her like that ." A voice growled from behind , a voice that sounded familiar to Louis .

He turned around along with everyone else and his breath hitched , taking a step back .

"Oh , isn't it the fagboy from the gym ?" John stood there .

"Louis , do you know him ?" Winter asked and clutched Liam's arm .

Louis nodded and whispered , "He's not on Harry's best list ."

"Now I feel even better that my truck crashed into that asshole's car ." John laughed .

Liam grabbed Louis' hand and they walked away without a word , knowing not to say anything that would make them get hurt .

 They reached Harry's room , Anne was there about to go into the room , "Hey Anne ." They smiled at her , she smiled back , "Hello . Harry is awake ."

Louis immediately bolted to his room , and opened the door , "Hazzie ! You're awake ." He hugged him and pressed kisses to his cheek , only to be pushed .

"Whoa , dude , calm down ." Harry pushed him off gently , due to him still being weak . Louis felt his heart drop . "Wh-what ? Hazzie , I - is this a joke ?"

"Excuse me ? Uhm , i'm sorry if I offended you or something , but , I don't know you . Are you my little brother ? Or -"

Louis felt tears welling in his eyes . "N-no , no . No no no no no ! NO !" He cried into his hands . Anne walked into the room with Liam , who took Louis out .

"Uhm , who was it ?" Harry asked his mother . "This is Louis , your boyfriend ."

"No , it's a lie . I'm not gay , I have a girlfriend ." Harry said . Anne raised an eyebrow , "Excuse me ?"

"I told you , I have a girlfriend , she was waiting outside and was the first to come in and see me ." Harry said .

"Harry , are you hallucinating ?" Anne placed the back of her palm to his forehead , Harry shook his head . "No , I swear , she was here . She was crying and saying she'd been waiting for me to wake up and that you went home to take a shower and eat ."

"Harry , what's her name ?"

"Eleanor ."

~~

CLIFFHANGER . Sorry , I had to . You're all amazing , and everything will be okay , I promise . Love you all , thank you for supporting xxx

~Author