Chapter 72: The Failed Attempts!

Lizzie and Daring were on a date. They went to the enchanted forest for their date. "I'll be right back." Lizzie said walking away. Daring waited patiently. Daring bent down to tie his shoes when an arror hit the tree right above him. He got back up shocked. "Who did that?" Daring asked. Lizzie came back. "Who did what?" Lizzie asked. "Someone shot this arror at me and nearly got me killed." Daring said. "Oh my gosh. Let's go tell headmaster Grimm right away." Lizzie said grabbing Daring's arm and dragging him back to Ever After High.
           Headmaster Grimm is putting protection on Daring Charming. He can't take any chances. "I can't believe it." Cari said stunned. "Who could have done this?" Dina asked. "I don't know, unless it's.... My mom. No it couldn't have been. My mom doesn't use arrows." Lizzie said. "What if she hired someone to do it?" Alistair suggested. "Like a hitman?" Kitty asked. "Yeah." Alistair replied. "But why?" Maddie asked. "Besides my mom always does it herself." Lizzie said. "Unless she didn't want you to hate her for it." Marchness suggested. "But how would she have even known that we got back together?" Lizzie asked. "Maybe she's been spying on you." Tammy suggested. "Or she had one of her card servants spying on you." Tony agreed. "But why?" Lizzie asked. "She's the Queen of Hearts. Do you need to know anymore explanations?" Kitty asked. "Yes I do, and there's only one person I can talk to." Lizzie said.
              Daring walked into Lizzie's dorm room after the other wonderlandians left. "Hi Daring." Duchess said with dreamy eyes and a dreamy voice. "Not now Duchess. Just stop hitting on me. I'm with Lizzie and I always will be." Daring stated. "Yeah do leave." Lizzie said. "This is my room too." Duchess refused. "Leave or.... OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" Lizzie yelled. Duchess got scared and ran out. "This person went after me again?" Daring said. "What!? Are you okay?" Lizzie asked. "Yeah. For now." Daring stated. "That's it. I'm putting an end to this." Lizzie said walking out of the room. "Where are you going?" Daring asked. "To make a protest.... And I'll need your help." Lizzie said as they both left. They went down the well of wonder to start their protest.