Chapter 1: Ashlynn & Hunter!

Upon the woods of Ever After High you can see the two people who love the woods more then anyone, and each other. Hunter and Ashlynn are Madley in love but had to keep their relationship a secret, because their not aloud to be together.
           Hunter cut some tree wood and made a table for his date with Ashlynn. She thought that was so sweet and cute. "Oh, Hunter. You the sweetest, most caring guy I know." Ashlynn said. Hunter dropped his axe, which he doesn't do for just anyone, and he kissed Ashlynn passionately on the lips. "I love you!" Hunter said. "I love you more." Ashlynn giggled. The kissed again passionately.
            All of the sudden they heard a noise in the bushes and they jumped. Hunter ran and grabbed his axe and went in front of Ashlynn very protectively. Then birds flew out and they both had a sigh of relief. Hunter layed his axe down and grabbed Ashlynn and pulled close and kissed once again passionately on the lips.
Hunter pulled the wooden chair he made out for her and kissed her on the top of the head. He sat across from her and got the food out of the picnic basket. They ate. They were madly in love. Everyone knows about them. Because of that can they stay together.