Chapter 93: Study Party!

Briar is hosting a study party to help everyone with their final exams. It's been a lot of stress, especially for the wonderlandians because of all of the fighting and saving Ever After they've been doing.
          "The studying part is a lot of stress but the party part releases the stress and it feels great." Ginger said. "I agree. This is a better way to learn more too." Raven agreed. "Briar throws the best party's." Dexter added. Ginger and Raven nodded in agreement.
        "Are you two okay?" Alistair and Marchness asked in unison. "Yeah. I just have all AP classes and I have a perfect grade point average and I'm valedictorian to boot." Bunny explained. "I do to and we want to keep them." Cari stated. "So, what's the problem?" Alistair asked. "I have to do perfect and there's just to much noise. I think I'm just going to go to my dorm." Cari said getting up along with Bunny. "Don't." Alistair and Marchness said in unison stopping them. "You need to not be so series with studying." Alistair added. "No.... You need to be more series." Bunny stated. "Almost everyone, except you two likes to have fun with studying because it helps them." Alistair explained. "But maybe we're not those kind of people." Cari said. "You guys can pass this in your sleep." Marchness exclaimed. "That's how smart you both are." Alistair added. "Sorry but; we can't risk it." Bunny stated. "Why not?" Alistair asked. "Because we need to get the two perfect grades in the school. It's just how we are." Cari responded. "Just try it and if you don't like it then you can go." Marchness suggested. Thru sighed and then agreed. "Besides you guys already know all of the material." Marchness added. They all laughed and then joined the study party.
             "Are you having fun Ash?" Hunter asked. "Yeah. It's weird, it's like I have stress from studying yet the stress is relieved from the party." Ashlynn responded. "Yeah. As long as your not too stressed out." Hunter exclaimed. "Yeah." Ashlynn agreed. "Do you want to go on a date the day after exams, like a street reliever?" Hunter asked. "Can't. I'm going with the girls to dress shopping for the prom." Ashlynn replied. "okay, maybe the day after that." Hunter suggested. "It's a date." Ashlynn excepted. They kissed and then continued with the study party.
        "Hey dude." Sparrow greeted. "Hi." Hopper greeted. "What are you doing?" Sparrow asked. "Getting some punch for me and Briar." Hopper replied. "What about you?" Hopper asked. "Same, except for me and Poppy." Sparrow replied. They both laughed then left to their girls. "Here you go malady." Hopper said giving briar the punch. "Well thank you kind sir." Briar said taking the punch. They both laughed. "I'm glade your not tongue tied anymore." Briar admitted. "Me too." Hopper agreed. They kissed and continued with the study party. "Here you go princess." Sparrow sang handing Poppy the glass of punch. Poppy giggled while taking the glass. Soarriw sat next to Poppy as Poppy took a sip. "Your actually a lot sweetier and nicer then people, including yourself, gives you credit for." Poppy stated. "Really?" Sparrow asked. Poppy nodded then they kissed. Then they continued with the study party.
       "So Blondie, how are you dealing without your webcast?" Holly asked. "Hate it. Exams are the worst week. Not just because of the exams but because that week there's no webcast." Blondie answered. "Yeah but that was your choice. You didn't have to." Holly explained. "I know. But exams are enough stress. I don't need to add the stress of finding a good story for my webcast." Blondie explained. They both laughed and then continued with the study party.
"Hey Apple. I'm not used to seeing you alone." Darling exclaimed. "Yeah, it feels weird. Everyone has other stuff and other people now. It's like everything's changed." Apple explained. "I'm sure that's not true." Darling reassured. "Yeah it is. Raven decided not to sign and because of it everyone else thinks they don't have to either and that they can be with who try want to. Raven and Dexter. Ashlynn and Hunter. Poppy and Sparrow. Briar and Hopper. Bunny and Alistair. Cari and Marchness. Then the worst of them all, Daring and Lizzie." Apple explained. "I get why most of them aren't suppose to end up together, but I don't understand Bunny and Alistair, Cari and Marchness, and Briar and Hopper." Darling stated. "Because that's not who they end up with in their stories." Apple answered. "Raven has to poison me and then I have to marry Daring so our stories don't vanish." Apple explained. "Your stories won't vanish. That's just something Headmaster Grimm made up so everyone will sign. Just remember what Briar said that one day and what everyone has been saying ever since." Darling suggested. Apple sighed. "Your right." Apple agreed. Apple sent and continued the study party with Briar, Holly, and Blondie.
        "Hey Cerise, where's Wolverine?" Faybelle asked. "Getting me a drink and some food." Cerise responded. "Looks like he stopped to talk to the guys." Cerise added. "Are you having fun?" Faybelle asked. "Yeah." Cerise replied confused. "What's wring?" Faybelle asked noticing. "Nothing, it's just you never talk to me. Why now?" Cerise asked. Faybelle just shrugged. "I thought I'd like to get to know you." Faybelle confessed. "Why?" Cerise asked. "Well my only friend is Briar and she can't always hang out because she has other friends and a boyfriend. So I thought I need to make more friends and I thought you'd make the perfect new friend for me." Faybelle admitted. "Okay." Cerise agreed. They talked for a while and really liked hanging out so they are now friends. They then continued the study party.
"So how's the studying going?" Dina asked. "Good, I guess. I have to pass. I just have to." Tony replied. "Maybe I could help." Dina suggested. "Really?" Tony asked. "Of course. Anything to help out a friend." Dina responded. They both smiled and Dina started helping Tony. They've been working for a while. "You've been a big help. I'm really starting to understand. Cari and Bunny are great tutors too. I think wonderlandians can help other wonderlandians better." Tony explained. "Probably because most people don't understand us or our wonderland ways." Dina suggested. "Yeah." Tony agreed. There was a moment of silence as they looked into each others eyes. "I've been thinking about this for a while and I just.... I was wondering if.... You'd like to go out with me sometime?" Tony asked. "Dina smiled. "I'd love to." Dina stated. They both smiled and told the other wonderlandians. Then they continued with the study party.