Chapter 48: Mission!

Faybelle and Briar waited until the weekend to go so they won't miss any school and won't get in trouble.
"How far is it?" Faybelle asked as they left their school. "It's twenty miles past the village of book end." Briar replied. "What!? That's so far." Faybelle complained. "You have wings plus I have a tendency to...." Briar fell asleep. Faybelle woke her up. "Yeah but I'm not going to leave you. I could really use my bestest and closest friend with me right now." Faybelle said. "Thanks." Briar said. They continued walking.
           "Maybe we should take a rest." Faybelle suggested exhausted. "If we kept walking without a rest we may not get back by tomorrow. But if we take a rest it might be an extra day we get back. Which will be Monday and we can't risk that. People are probably wondering where we are anyways." Briar said. "Good point." I'll just fly. I won't go a head of you though. My feet just need a break." Faybelle said. "That works." Briar said looking at the map.
           Meanwhile at Ever After Apple and Ashlynn were outside just relaxing. "Have you seen Briar? I can't get a hold of her." Apple asked. "No, I haven't seen her." Ashlynn answered. "That's weird." Apple stated. "Maybe she feel asleep again." Ashlynn suggested. "Probably. It sounds like her." Apple agreed. "Hi Ash." Hunter said walking over there. "Hey Hunter." Ashlynn greeted. Hunter knelt down and kissed her.
           "Hey Raven. Have you seen Faybelle?" Ginger asked. "No. I'm sorry, I haven't." Raven replied. "That's weird. I can't get a hold of her. We were suppose to hang out today and go to the village of book end." Ginger said. "I don't know." Briar said. Ginger sighed. "Hi Raven." Dexter said from behind her. Raven turned around with a big smile on her face. "Hey Dex." Raven greeted. They kissed and then held hands. "I hope you find her." Raven said. "Thanks Raven." Ginger said. Raven and Dexter went one way then Ginger sent another way.
           Meanwhile back at the mission. "We're finally here!" Faybelle said with joy finally putting her feet back on the ground. "Let's go. Are you ready?" Briar asked. "More then ever." Faybelle said. They walked in. "Who dare to come here!" The voice yelled. "I'm Faybelle daughter of Maleficent." Faybelle greeted. "I'm Briar daughter of Aurora." Briar greeted. "Why did you come?" The voice asked. "I'm here so my mom can get that shot to get virvain in her." Faybelle said. "Where is she?" The voice asked. "I forgot to get her. Briar you stay here. I'll be right back it'll be faster if I go." Faybelle said and Briar agreed.
         Later on Faybelle came back with Maleficent. "Here she is." Faybelle said. "Hold on." The voice said. She came back with a shot. She gave Maleficent a shot on her arm. Maleficent fainted. Faybelle sat next to her. "What happened?" Faybelle asked. "Don't worry. That's what always happens to everyone. It's part of the process." The women replied. Faybelle sighed in relief.
         Maleficent went back home after she woke up. Faybelle and Briar went back to Ever After High. They didn't get back until the next day which was Sunday. "EVERYONE! I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!" Briar yelled as everyone listened. "MY MOM SIGNED THE STORYBOOK OF LEGENDS BUT DIDN'T COMPLETELY FULFILL HER DESTINY!" Faybelle yelled. "Why did you tell us this? Your mom is officially banished." Headmaster Grimm said. "NO SHE'S NOT! SHE WENT TO THAT PLACE YOU TOLD VS ABOUT! SHE GOT THE INTERJECTION WITH THE ERB VIRVAIN! SHE CANNOT BE BANISHED NO MATTER WHAT SGE DID NOW!" Faybelle yelled. "You fooled me. I can't believe this. Fine she is not banished and never will be." Headmaster Grimm said. "HER MOM IS GOOD, NOT EVIL! MY GRANDPA ATTACKED HER KINGDOM AND TOOK HER WINGS! SHE RETALIATED. BUT SHE GREW TO LOVE AURORA! AURORA LOVES MALEFICENT LIKE A MOM! MALEFICENT LOVES AURORA LIKE A DAUGHTER! THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!" Briar yelled. "MY MOM IS THE ONE WHO AWOKE BRIAR'S MOM! WITH A KISS ON THE FOREHEAD! THEY ARE MOre THEN FRIENDS! THEY ARE FAMILY!" Faybelle yelled. Everyone clapped. Except for Apple and Headmaster Grimm.