Chapter 34: Cerise Comes Out!

Cerise is ready.... Or she thinks she's ready. She's really nervous and shy and never likes the attention on her. But the truth is she really is a badass. The only reason why she's terribly shy is because she's afraid of coming out and what would happen to her family. But if she doesn't come out then Cerise will never know who her true friends are. Except for Raven and Kitty who already knows and are both very supportive and helps her our with this.
          It's a beautiful day at Ever After and everyone was enjoying it outside. Blondie loves finding out secrets and telling everything about it on her mirror cast. Raven and Kitty are going to be there for her.
            "Blondie." Kitty said. "We know you've been trying to figure out Cerise's secret. So we're going to do an interview with her on your mirror cast in Mr. Badwolf's classroom. She's already there, so let's go." Raven said. Then all three of them headed there.
But while Raven and Kitty was trying to get Blondie, Cerise told her dad everything. He wasn't on board at first. But he got on board. He called their mother and she got over there too. Now it's time for the interview.
            "Hello fellow Royals and Rebels. Today we are here with Cerise Hood. I've been trying to get to the bottom of Cerise's secret. We all know she acts pretty strange most of the time. So she's finally going to spill the pixie dust. So Cerise, what's your big bad secret?" Blondie asked. "I'm not what I appear to be. I have a big bad secret, but doesn't everyone? This is a good secret though. It proves that you do not have to go on script. You can only be happy if you follow your heart. Well I don't exactly know how to tell you so.... I'm going to show you." Cerise said pulling down her hood.
           The whole school was watching and they were all surprised. "Out of all the things I thought your secret was this was no where on the lost." Blondie said. "My mom married the big bad wolf instead of the huntsman. But they're in love. They may not have been on script but who cares? They're happy and they had me. That's all that matters. The only outside trait I have like a wolf is wolf ears. But I can talk to wolfs, no wolf would ever hurt me or anyone I tell them not to hurt, they listen to me, I can run as fast as the wind, I grown, my eyes glow, I can see in the dark, and I'm very athletic. That's my secret." Cerise said.
            Cerise hugged Raven and Kitty for helping her and supporting her. Then she hugged her parents.