Chapter 10: Briar Beauty!

Briar is the daughter of sleeping beauty. But the thing is she doesn't want to sleep for a hundred years. She doesn't want to leave her friends behind.
           Briar was video chatting with Hopper. "It's been a week in a half since summer began. How's your summer so far?" Briar asked. "It's been good, kind of boring, though." Hopper admitted. "So you think I'm boring?" Briar asked all defensive. "No, I didn't mean you were boring. I meant the break it self was boring. But I mean your not... I mean.... oh crap." Hopper then turned into a frog. Briar started laughing. "I was joking Hopper." Briar said still laughing. Aurora knocked on the door and then came in. "Call me back when your a human again." Briar said with a little giggle. "As you wish your majesty." Hopper said. They hung up.
            Then Briar put her mirror pad on the table next to her bed. She tuened around and sat up to face her mom. "Sorry to bother you and your boyfriend." Aurora apologized. "Oh no, it's fine." Briar said. "Well breakfast is ready." Aurora said. "Okay. I'll be down in a minute." Briar said. Aurora left.
              Briar put her hair back in a ponytail and got out of her clothes. She put on a purple and blue strapless dress with pink and red roses. that goes down to her knees. She put on purple high heels and her signature pink shades. She has on rose earings and a rose necklace.
             Briar went to the dinning room table and sat down with her family. She has seven younger brothers. Briar hasn't told her family yet about her not wanting to go through with her destiny.
           After dinner Briar got her mom to go in her mom to talk to her alone. But of course the snoop of the family decided to listen.
           "I need to tell you something very important and I don't want you to say anything til I'm completely done, okay?" Briar asked. Aurora nodded her head. "Okay. I don't want to go through with my destiny." Briar said. Aurora was shocked and wanted to say something but she didn't because her daughter asked her not to. "I don't want to sleep for a hundred years and miss my friends and family. I don't want to miss all the fun and my life and even school." Briar confessed. Aurora stood up and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "It's okay. I understand. But you real like this Hopper guy?" Aurora asked. Briar nodded. "Do you feel like he's your missing half?" Aurora asked. Briar nodded. "Well you can only feel that way for one person and that's your soul mate, your true love. Which means Hopper is your true love and he will awaken you. When the time comes we will have People go get Hopper and he will awaken you." Aurora said. Aurora left and Briar sighed.
             Aurora went to talk to Phillip about this and the snooper went to tell the other boys.
          Aurora and Phillip don't know what to do. They never thought this would happen.
            The boys teased Briar about this and Briar chased them. That is until she fell asleep.
          Phillip carried her to her bed and layed her down. He covered her up too.

EAH: Couples & Secrets! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें