Chapter 57: Wonderland Parents!

"We're back at Ever After High." Tammy said. "All of that for nothing." Tony complained. "Now we have to go back to where Lizzie found the note and go the opposite direction we went last time." Alistair said. "But first we need to find some stuff out, and to do that we have to go talk to our parents." Lizzie stated. "But how will they know?" Dina asked. "They're our parents and they have lived in wonderland their hole life. Well Alice didn't but she lived their most of her life." Cari explained. "Great idea. They should know." Bunny explained. "Then what are we waiting for?" Kitty asked. "We can't waist time." Maddie added. They all went to the well of wonder and went to wonderland.
           They all texted their parents to meet them at the tree they always hang out at in wonderland. "Is everything okay?" Harritta asked. "Why did you call us here?" Madden asked. The wonderlandians explained everything that happened. "You guys are the chosen ones." The white rabbit stated. "But we don't know why." The white rabbit added. "It was a prophecy. So we don't know why you guys were chosen. But you can find out. After your done." The caterpillar explained. "But we do know who this is." The hare exclaimed. "It's actually two people." The hare added. "They are Dale Kennet and Mae Kennet. They're married and creepy." The Cheshire cat explained. "You guys have to be careful. Most of the time there's just one chosen one, but this time there's ten. Which means that you guys have to defeat the Kennet's together." Katie explained. "You guys are the closest people in the world." Tweedle Dee exclaimed. "So you guys have to work together and do it like this. Close like you are." Tweedle Dum exclaimed.     "That's it. That's why you guys were chosen because you are the ten closest people in the world." Alice explained.
They smiled and left. They went back to the well of wonder and went back to Ever After.