Chapter 37: Apple's Mistake!

In Ever After High tensions are high between royals and rebels.     They're also high between royals and royals plus rebels and rebels. But all of this is mostly happening because of the royals. Or should I say Apple.
Apple is trying to get all of the royals to follow their destiny. After she accomplishes that she wants to get all of the rebels to follow their destiny.
            The only people Apple are talking to right now are the royals who are following their destiny. She'll talk to some other royals or rebels but only if she's trying to get them to follow their destiny. Apple doesn't like ignoring Briar. Apple misses Briar and Briar misses Apple. But Briar is also mad at Apple for not talking to her just because of a stupid signature in a stupid book.
               Right now Apple's closest friends are Holly O'Hair and Blondie Lockes.
            "Hey Holly. Hey Blondie." Apple said locking arms with them. "Hey." They both said in unison. They were walking around campus talking and laughing. But then Apple saw Briar talking to the wonderlandians by the tree. Daring was their too with his arm around Lizzie. Raven and Dexter were there too holding hands. It's like the royals who aren't signing are becoming friends with the rebels and Apple doesn't like that.
              "I'll be right back." Apple told Holly and Blondie. Apple walked over to them. "Hey Briar. May I talk to you?" Apple asked. Briar rolled her eyes and sighed. Then she turned around to face Apple and put on a fake smile. "Sure." Briar said walking a little over from where she was.
               Apple took a deep breath. "I've missed you." Apple said with tears in her eyes. Briar took a deep breath too. "I've missed you too." Briar said. Apple was about to hug her when Briar stopped her. "What is it?" Apple asked confused. "You can't treat me the way you did and then say you miss me and try to hug me and expect me to forgive you." Briar said. "But I didn't do anything wrong."   Apple said innocently. Briar scuffed. "You think you can never do anything wrong. But once again your wrong and far off." Briar said. Apple looked innocent and confused. "Stop looking like that. You have no right. I know a couple of other people have told you this. People that you expected to, except for Daring, but I'm saying it anyways. Your selfish. You don't care if everyone around you is miserable as long as you get your happy ending. But your not going to? You know why? It's not because of Raven it's Daring or Lizzie or anyone but yourself. Your a princess. Your going to become queen with or without a prince, with or without a poisonous apple. You may be queen and you may be bossing people around. But you still won't be happy. What's the point of having a happy ever after if you don't have anyone that you love to share it with. Because I can garenteed that by the time your graduate from high school you'll have no friends. No one will like you but your family and yourself. Your people in your kingdom will only pretend to like you. I don't want to sign because I don't want to sleep for a hundred years and miss all of my friends. Especially you. Your a big part of that. The point is you have nothing. You will never be happy, not even when you become queen, unless you have at least someone you love and who loves you outside of your family to share each others great accomplishes. It doesn't have to he a guy either. You might have the best destiny but you also have the saddest." Briar said as she walked off back to the tree.
            Apple was devastated. She ran away crying. Briar was her best friend forever after and she lost her because of her. She always blamed the rebels. Thinking they blackmailed her or forced her to rebel. Now she knows that's not true. She couldn't stop thinking about everything Briar said. You might have the best destiny but you also have the saddest. Apple's at the same place she went to cry after the first legacy day and Raven just decided not to sign.
             What will Apple do? Will she decide to listen to Briar? Or will she decide to blame Raven? Read to find out!