Chapter 22: Am I in Love!?

Lizzie was sitting with her wonderland friends by the same tree they always do. Daring was doing what he always does. Stands waving at girls whose fainting over him locking arms with Apple. She's not the jealous type. But she's falling so hard for him and seeing all these girls "in love" with him and him with Apple. She looked over at him and he smiled. She smiled back, blushing.
    "Why are your cheeks turning red?" Cari asked. "Omg, your blushing." Marchness said laughing. "I am not." Lizzie said trying to hide. "You are." Tammy said. "Who's making the princess of hearts blush?" Tony asked. "Yeah it's so not like you." Dina said. Bunny and Alistair couldn't stop laughing. "This is hat-tastic. "Who's the mystery guy your in love with?" Maddie asked extremely happy, even for her. "OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!" Lizzie yelled storming out.
       Daring saw her storm off and was really worried about her. He really cares about her, more the he even knows.
           Lizzie was talking to herself. She was alone, or at least she thought she was. What she didn't know was that Daring was outside her dorm listening. "What am I going to do. Am I.... No, I couldn't be. Maybe. My mom would so kill me if I even think this." Lizzie sighed. Then she sat up from her bed. "Omg. I'm in love." Lizzie layed back down sad. "I think I want to show everyone how I feel. But.... Daring wouldn't. He's too proud. Besides it'll totally wreck his image. It'll wreck mine to, but I don't care anymore. Our friends are different. Mine will be happy that I'm happy. But his would shun him. What if he doesn't feel this way? Does he even like me? I can't believe I'm letting a boy get me like this but I can't help it. I'm in love with Daring Charming." Lizzie said out loud to herself.
           Daring was thinking out loud in his dorm by himself. "I guess I never thought about my feelings or who I truly wanted to be with. I never thought about love. I was destined to marry Apple and that was the end of it. But what if I don't want to marry Apple. What if I wanted to mary Lizzie. Am I in love." Daring got out of his bed and headed for the door. "I'm in love with Lizzie Hearts." Daring said closing the door behind him.
Daring and Lizzie were walking down the hall talking on the phone with each other.

Daring: I think your amazing.
Lizzie: Amazing? That's great. You've probably never said that to anyone else.
Daring: I have. But I never meant it, until now. I never felt this way.
Lizzie: I can't say my feelings.
Daring: Then don't. Just come out.
Lizzie: out where?
Daring: not where. I didn't mean that. I mean let everyone know.
Lizzie: know?
Daring: yeah, you know. About us. Wow I've never been so word stuttery. If you know what I mean.
Lizzie: I know what you mean. You really want to let us known?
Daring: of course.

             They saw each other across the hall still on the phone with each other. Daring had flowers in his hands. Lizzie's favorite. Daring hung up. Daring smiled at her and she smiled back. Their ready to come out.
          But then the lights went out and when they came back on.... All of the princesses were gone.