Chapter 63: Out of the Way!

"It's time to start step 1." The mysterious girl said as she left the castle. She snuck to Ever After High without anyone seeing her.
                Knock, knock. "Come in." Headmaster Grimm said. The mysterious girl walked in. Headmaster Grimm looked at her confused. "Do I know you?" Headmaster Grimm asked. "No. But we know some of the same people." The mysterious girl said. "May I know your name?" Headmaster Grimm asked. "Lila." The mysterious girl replied. "Well Lila...." Headmaster Grimm was cut off. "I need to show you something." Lila said. "Okay." Headmaster Grimm agreed. Lila grabbed him and tied him up with a rope. She tied him up so tight that he could barely move. "Why are you doing this?" Headmaster Grimm asked. "There's something else you need to know about me." Lila said as she put duct tape on his mouth. "My last name is Kennet." Lila added putting him in the closet. She locked the closet and then left without anyone seeing her.
              The wonderlandians were hanging by the tree they're always at. They were talking and laughing. "What's with the smile?" Bunny asked Lizzie as her head was on Alistair's shoulder and Alistair's arm was around her. "What are you talking about?" Lizzie asked with a big smile. "You were smiling while looking at your phone." Alistair said. "No I wasn't." Lizzie stated. "Are you texting Daring?" Marchness teased. "Maybe." Lizzie said. They all laughed. "You really like him. Don't you?" Dina asked. "Yeah I do." Lizzie responded. "Where is he?" Cari asked. "He's hanging with his brother and sister." Lizzie answered. "I think your in love." Maddie suggested. They all laughed. "Is it true?" Tammy asked. "Well...." Lizzie said. "It is." Tony stated. "Your in love." Kitty said. "Okay fine. I'm in love with Daring. I'm actually going to tell him how I feel. I just don't know when." Lizzie said. "It's not as hard as it seems." Bunny said. "Yeah. Bunny and I are in love." Alistair said. Then they kissed and hugged.
               Everyone kept talking and having a good time. But then they just stopped. "Do you guys feel that too?" Marchness asked. They all nodded. "It's not a good feeling." Cari said. "Maybe we should go see Headmaster Grimm about it." Tony suggested. They all agreed.
           Knock, knock. But the door just flew open. "Headmaster Grimm? Where are you?" Dina asked. "This isn't good." Kitty noticed. "He's missing." Tammy said. "I guess our trouble isn't over after all." Maddie agreed. "Guys. I found a note on Headmaster Grimm's desk. It reads:
Dear Wonderlandians,
You don't know me. But you do know my parents. Mae and Dale Kennet. Milton Grimm is somewhere far away and somewhere you'll never find him. You guys killed my parents. You will pay. I will get my revenge. You'll be sorry you ever messed with the Kennet's." Marchness stated.
            They all shared glances at each other. "Well, this can't be good." Marchness noticed.