Chapter 5: Poppy & Sparrow!

Sparrow was in a the coffee shop talking to Daring, Dexter, and Hopper.
            Poppy was in Ashlynn's shoe store. She got several new pairs of shoe's. She decided to get some coffee in the coffee shop before she goes back to her dorm.
            Poppy entered and went to the counter. She put bags on the floor and ordered. "What do you think she has in all of those bags?" Sparrow asked. "Probably hair brushes." Daring answered. "They all laughed. "I saw her walk out of Ashlynn's shoe store." Hopper said. "She might be a rebel but when it comes to clothes and accessorising she can be such a royal." Dexter said. "She's a roybel." Sparrow added. They all laughed.
               "I'm going to get a refill." Sparrow said as he walked up to the counter. Sparrow got a refill and was waiting. "So princess, how many shoes did you get?" Sparrow asked. "I'm not a princess." Poppy said stern. "Actually you are, princess." Sparrow corrected arrogantly.
              "Technically I am, but I don't want to be. I rather be one of the guys." Poppy admitted. "Really?" Not your typically princess. Huh, princess." Sparrow said. "Oh Sparrow. Sometimes you could be so arrogant. Sparrow laughed. "I know." Sparrow admitted. "So, does your sis not like that?" Sparrow asked. "And your interested in my life story?" Poppy asked confused but flattered.
              The guy at the counter gave them their coffee but they kept talking. "No, I'm just curious." Sparrow said. "Well, we don't see eye to eye on this but she excepts me and my decision." Poppy answered. "Wow, not all princesses are like that." Sparrow said. "Yeah well she's different, the good kind. We have a close relationship, and not just because we're twins or sisters." Poppy said. "Nice. So, princess. Are you a roybel?" sparrow asked. "I have a name." Poppy said. "I don't care, I like to call your princess. It'll be like our little thing." Sparrow said with a smile. Poppy smiled too. "So, are you going to answer my question?" Sparrow asked. "Yes." Poppy replied. Sparrow looked confused. "Which one?" Sparrow asked. "You figure it out." Poppy said with a smile. Poppy started to walk away but turned around. Sparrow smiled. "See you later princess." Sparrow said.
Sparrow went back to His friends and Poppy headed for the door. "I think you like her." Dexter said. Poppy looked at Sparrow before she left. "No I don't." Sparrow looked up and saw Poppy leave. "Or maybe I do." Sparrow thought.
              Poppy really liked that talk. Poppy has had a crush on Sparrow forever, even though he can be really arrogant at times. Poppy likes what Sparrow said about him calling her princess will be their little secrets.
To Sparrows surprise he really like the talk too. He thinks he starting to fall for her. But is he?
         The next day was the last day of school and it was also the fair. You were aloud to bring your pet too.
Poppy brought her pet. Holly did too. Rapunzel gave Holly Penelope the dragon and Rapunzel gave Poppy Hoby the rabbit. Poppy was playing with Hoby and Holly was playing with Penelope right next to her. Sparrow walked up to Poppy with his guitar. "Hey Princess!" Sparrow sang. Poppy giggled.
             Holly knows about Poppy's crush for Sparrow. But she's the only one. They tell each other everything.
Sparrow sat next to her. Holly noticed that they might want some privacy. "I'm going to get some food for Penelope. Do you want me to get some carrots for Hoby?" Holly asked. "Yeah, that'll be great." Poppy answered not realizing what that was really about. Poppy thought about it for a minute and realized the truth but Holly was already gone talking to Briar with her pet unicorn named Divacorn.
            "So, Sparrow, you don't have a pet?" Poppy asked. "Not yet princess." Isn't that Rapunzel's pet rabbit from her story?" Sparrow asked. "You know my mom's story? You actually care?" Poppy asked shocked but flattered at the same time. "No." Sparrow scuffed. Poppy giggled. "Yeah, it is. That's Penelope with Holly. We take care of them now. She still helps though, she still cares about them. "Cool." Sparrow sang. Poppy giggled.
          "Princess, do you wanna go out with me, yeah." Sparrow sang. Poppy was shocked. Poppy took his guitar. "Yes." Poppy sang with Sparrow's guitar. She gave it back to him. "Great." Sparrow sang. Poppy laughed. "You wanna hang out with me and Hoby?" Poppy asked. "Sure." Sparrow sang. "I'll be right back. Watch him please.
            Poppy walked over to Holly. Poppy started jumping up and down. "He asked me out, he asked me out." Poppy said really excited. She stopped jumping. "Oh my gosh, that's great." Holly said. "Yeah, we're going to hang out at the fair. So, I probably should go." Poppy left to hang out with Sparrow and Hoby.
            They were both really excited. They both really loved each other. Holly is also excited for her sister. But a little sad since Poppy already found her prince charming and Holly hasn't yet, since Holly is technically older.
             Poppy gets to choose who she should be with because she doesn't have a destiny. But most people thought she'd choose another younger sibling who doesn't have a destiny. Because in Sparrow's destiny he doesn't end up with Poppy. They're going off script. How will this work out?